Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Bread maker

Maryann

Post Thu, Aug 01 2019, 10:12 am
I would love to buy the bread machine for next year I think it will help my mornings run smoother.
Does anyone have this? Would you recommend it?
Is it really as easy as it sounds??
(throw ingredients in night before, takes 5 minutes and wake up to a delicious fresh loaf of healthy bread)

miami85

Post Thu, Aug 01 2019, 10:25 am
I have this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

I bought it on Amazon last year--I think on Prime day--but it has certainly paid for itself. Its fairly simple, my kids like the bread. We also make pizza crust dough, banana bread, challah dough (small batch).

I see this one is unavailable, but there are newer models.

egam

Post Thu, Aug 01 2019, 11:02 am
Yes. It’s as easy as it sounds. And you wake up to a smell of freshly baked bread. Also good for 4 to 6 cups challah dough

Post Thu, Aug 01 2019, 1:39 pm
I have one also. It was an inexpensive one from odd lots. It is that easy and that delicious.

But how does that make your mornings run smoother? You wake up to a machine to clean.

wifeandmore

Post Thu, Aug 01 2019, 2:20 pm
What recipe do you use? I recently bought one and dnt know where to begin

challahchallah

Post Thu, Aug 01 2019, 2:25 pm
I have this one, and it’s amazing. As challahchallah, I take my bread seriously so being able to have bread or dough ready on a timer is a game changer.

https://www.amazon.com/Zojirus.....r=1-1

Maryann

Post Thu, Aug 01 2019, 2:30 pm
Squishy wrote:
I have one also. It was an inexpensive one from odd lots. It is that easy and that delicious.

But how does that make your mornings run smoother? You wake up to a machine to clean.

LOL I forgot about that!
I mean by smoother that I wake up to fresh breakfast! I usually so busy making everyone breakfast, so here I can have fresh bread and kids can choose cheese or hard boiled egg with it.

About cleaning, I can soak it all day and wash at night before I put ingredients in, will that work or is it more complicated?

tichellady

Post Thu, Aug 01 2019, 2:39 pm
Maryann wrote:
LOL I forgot about that!
I mean by smoother that I wake up to fresh breakfast! I usually so busy making everyone breakfast, so here I can have fresh bread and kids can choose cheese or hard boiled egg with it.

About cleaning, I can soak it all day and wash at night before I put ingredients in, will that work or is it more complicated?

It’s very easy to wash, takes one minute

Post Thu, Aug 01 2019, 3:03 pm
Maryann wrote:
LOL I forgot about that!

It's not so complicated to wash. Mine has a nut and a metal container to wash. I think the timing is important as maybe you want to eat fresh hot bread at breakfast. Maybe you want a delayed start. I never tried that. I always timed it for supper.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen