Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Website for tznius skirts/clothing for little kids

cantaloupe

Post Sun, Sep 23 2007, 9:48 pm
Anyone know of such a website (I need size 4T/5)[/list]

workingallthetime

Post Tue, Sep 25 2007, 12:36 am
dont know if they have them on the website, but I just bought my daughter skirts at childrens place that were on sale with an additional 30% off, that came out to I think $4.89. they are cute skirts in denim, and lots of diff. colors, I bought a few as she needed skirts for school.

Mommish

Post Sun, Nov 25 2007, 4:53 pm
Its $$$, but you can try bodenusa.com

SingALong

Post Sun, Nov 25 2007, 8:05 pm
gymboree.com has great skirts. a little expensive but if you get them on sale then its not 2 bad. I love the quality of their clothes.
I also try to buy in bulk, like b-4 the season so I can earn gymbucks, which I get extra bonuses the next itme I spend. go to the website if u want to learn more details.

bashinda

Post Sun, Nov 25 2007, 8:24 pm
I measured a jumper that fit nicely and then went to ebay and shopped and had to email all the sellers for how long it was from the shoulder (this was for size 6 but it wouldn't be so different for size 5) and I quickly discovered that a size 6 dress can be too short or too long. It was kind of annoying but I managed to do well in the end, B"H. That's where I get gymboree. The only thing I messed up is the lands end dresses are fine with the elbow and knee but not so great for collarbone so you have to wear them with a short over and under.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers