Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Monsey expedited passport

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 8:30 am
Anyone know where I can get one in a day or two for a 19 year old?

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 8:37 am
Most people go to the passport office in Connecticut, they do passports on the spot. But you need to go with everything ready, all papers and a picture.

tryinghard

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 8:38 am
Search online for expedited passport. I had this about 15 years ago, we found a passport expediting site, and I remember he found some thing online and then I had to go down to some government building in New City (I guess it’s town hall?). Fuzzy on the rest of the details.

little neshamala

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 8:41 am
Try calling passport express 426-7277. She lives on jacarusso. Ive used her before and she was terrific, but I didnt need expedited so I dont know how that works

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 8:58 am
If you use a passport service you're almost guaranteed to get it in a day but it will cost you a few hundred dollars extra!
Other option is to go to passport office when they open with all documentation and wait until the end of the day to get it back. My son just did it in the Philadelphia office and bh got it on the same day.(small chance that they're too busy on that day.)

gande

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 9:15 am
Go to the passport office in Manhattan with proof of flying and all docs. They call you in on needs based order. The wait shouldn't be more than 2 hours. If you're traveling in 2 days they will make you pick it up the next day.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics