Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries
Sun has Set it's my hebrew birthday now :)
Previous  1  2

yrs1025

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 8:51 am
Happy Birthday!

amother

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 9:07 am
Amother bec. I don't want people who know me IRL to know my screen name! Twisted Evil

Happy Birthday, we share a birthday so from one person who can give extras brochos today to another I wish you a shnas hatzlacha, your life should be filled with Gezunt, parnassah and nachas from your kids. You should find your right Zivug very fast and easily! Very Happy Your school work should go well. Very Happy
Happy Birthday to you and me!! Flower Queen Sunny

Mitzvahmom

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 10:07 am
thank you Amother

Quote:
Did you get to make a birthday party/farbrengen? Or is this the online one ? So what's your good hachlata?

Not really, I just requested of my kids that for my birthday no screaming or fighting for the entire day... please... B"H so far they have had less than usual..

I think the online one is perfect Smile I am not really ina frum area to do a real farbrengen..

my hachlata for this year... Find more time to daven, and say tehillim during the week. Learn to say no, more often and learn to respect myself.

My birthday Bracha to everyone else is that everyone find nachas in their families, health and everything they need for the coming year. For Moshiach to come, because I think it's time.

Ima'la

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 2:05 pm
Amen!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries