Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo fox or bugaboo bee5

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:26 pm
I waited a few years for this baby and really want to treat myself to the best and most stylish buggy on the market.
I love the bugaboo fox, I like the look of it and it does look sturdy and comfortable to push with the big wheels but I am a little concerned that it is too big for grocery stores ect .
I want to hear from people that have this buggy or know this buggy well enough to advise me about the pros and cons of this buggy.
I see the bee5 is extremely popular where I live but I do not love the look of it. I understand it is small and compact but it does not look like it is as comfortable to push as the fox as it has small wheels, I would love to hear from you what buggy is preferred by you and why.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:32 pm
I wanted the fox but I needed something compact for travel & I didn't want to get a separate travel stroller, so I got the bee. But the fox has much a smoother and easier push. It's not too big for stores at all. If you're doing your errands at walking distance, I'd go with the fox.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:33 pm
Depending how much you walk outside etc. do u live in a city/ in and out of cars or taxi? Are you tall?

I have the fox and it’s a dream when taking walks (I walk outside almost every day for an hour or so. ) we have snow and hills here but big sidewalks and aisles in stores. I think it would be a nightmare in a city. Even just having in your apartment if it’s not spacious.... it’s huge. Looks like it overwhelms shorter ppl and takes up an entire trunk. I don’t take it in the car often.

The chameleon is not as popular now but it’s a great in between size.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:37 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
I wanted the fox but I needed something compact for travel & I didn't want to get a separate travel stroller, so I got the bee. But the fox has much a smoother and easier push. It's not too big for stores at all. If you're doing your errands at walking distance, I'd go with the fox.

Thanks for your reply.
I am planning on getting the Doona for travelling.
All I want the fox for is local walking distance walks.

OBnursemom

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:47 pm
The Bee is a car and subway stroller. It is good for travel. If you don’t need it for that and you only want a walking stroller- get the Fox.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:56 pm
If you're getting a doona, definitely get the fox. It's probably the best stroller on the market. It pushes was better than the bee, like a breeze.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 4:16 pm
I got the bee but I wished I had gone with the fox

dankbar

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 4:36 pm
The bee has already an additional option of a very compact bassinet that you can attach instead of seat for newborns.

Bee people use for both travel & walking.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 4:38 pm
I walk with the bee every day. The wheels are small and on a bumpy sidewalk and road, it's really not a smooth ride.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics