Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How realistic is it that I will have to make pesach?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 9:22 pm
I am bh due very soon and was traveling to family for the entire pesach. By traveling, I mean a 30 minute drive within the state.

People are freaking me out that I will have to make pesach. I know we dont know for sure what will be, but is there a chance I honestly wont be able to drive 30 minutes?

Thoughts?

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 9:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am bh due very soon and was traveling to family for the entire pesach. By traveling, I mean a 30 minute drive within the state.

People are freaking me out that I will have to make pesach. I know we dont know for sure what will be, but is there a chance I honestly wont be able to drive 30 minutes?

Thoughts?

I am also planning on traveling by car for Pesach, though I’m going over 5 hours away. The only situation in which I imagine I won’t be able to go is if one or the other of us is quarantined. Which I’m davening will not happen!

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 9:24 pm
I’m supposed to be spending first days at my in laws ten minutes away. My concern is, what if one of us (either my family or my in laws) have to go into quarantine? What if god forbid my mother in law gets sick right before? I probably won’t be able to eat her food and will be stuck at home with no food. I might prepare food and I can always freeze for second days. Don’t know yet.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 9:42 pm
The only reason I’d imagine you can’t is if one side is sick or exposed.
Or if there is an older family member.
Our plans are getting canceled because we don’t want to many ppl around my grandmother.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics