Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I’ve never felt more grateful for my health

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 9:25 pm
I actually have been sick the past few weeks, but BH nothing life threatening. Even though it’s been difficult for me to function well while feeling this way, I’m able to breathe fine, and as long as I take the time to rest most of the day, I think I will be ok. So it’s funny at a time when I’m feeling like this to just feel so grateful for mine and my family’s health. I realize the way I’m feeling is nothing compared to those seriously suffering. My children are ok and we have each other. I’ve been through so much the past few years, but Hashem has given me so much clarity that I hope lasts once this is long gone. I’m just so grateful to be alive and healthy. Everything else is secondary.

(I’m including mental health as well. For those who are suffering from anxiety/depression/etc, I know from experience that that can be just as bad as, if not worse than, physical illness.)

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 9:29 pm
I feel the same way. I am so thankful to Hashem that our family is in good health and that I am mentally capable of dealing with this difficult time.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 4:20 am
Slightly off topic but thank you for saying if you rest part. I am shlepping soooo long to feel better. Its so on and off still. Everyday. I guess I need to keep resting.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics