Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Hotmail.com, MSN or Sympatico.ca change your email now!

Admin

Post Tue, Nov 27 2007, 10:12 pm
If you have a hotmail.com, msn or sympatico.ca account please change your email to another provider. Try Gmail.com. For some strange reason Microsoft email servers does not receive email from us.

We are working hard to fix this issue.

GAMZu

Post Tue, Nov 27 2007, 11:39 pm
MSN just became so DUMB!
They block ALL messages. And if they let one through, they won't let you read it, warning you that it's potentially dangerous. People can't send me pics- it just doesn't let anything through!

su7kids

Post Tue, Nov 27 2007, 11:40 pm
I love gmail, and its the easiest to check from anywhere, in the world!!!

miriamnechama

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 1:46 am
me to have gmail and yahho but like gmail better... those still use yahoo sometimes.

have hotmail but never use it!!! it deletes stuiff straight away as so does aol and I like stuff taht I can see even after 30 days or 6 months!!!

amother

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 8:50 am
I hope you can resolve the problem soon. If I change email addresses it would not help me. I wouldn't remember to go check a new email address just for email from one website. I have too many contacts and emails that I receive to switch over my hotmail account to another email provider.

shopaholic

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 11:08 am
I have hotmail, but I don't get emails from you, so I'm fine.

Admin

Post Thu, Nov 29 2007, 10:14 pm
We are unable at this point to fix this issue. Click on this link it will explain what has happened.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2.....fire/

roza

Post Thu, Nov 29 2007, 10:30 pm
How do you know? You actually got your emails back from those ISPs undelivered?

I don't get any emails from you and I have gmail, because I marked 'no' in my profile to the option 'to receive periodical emails from you'

Admin

Post Thu, Nov 29 2007, 11:13 pm
I setup a hotmail.com account and when I made a test I did not recive an email from imamother.com it did not even go to junk mail. Even after I put imamother.com in the safe senders list. The problems is that when a message is considered spam etc. the message bounces back with errors. But I did not receive a bounced email. On the servers end the email was received by hotmail.com Trust me I have been working alot of hours in trying to figure out what has happened.

GAMZu

Post Thu, Nov 29 2007, 11:45 pm
Even when you send yourself an email, it blocks it because it's potentially dangerous or something. I guess schizophrenics can be dangerous. (?)

roza

Post Fri, Nov 30 2007, 12:20 am
Thanks, Admin.

BeershevaBubby

Post Fri, Nov 30 2007, 1:00 am
Hotmail seems to be on a crusade in blocking emails. A few of the forums, a number of blogs are now all blocked from Hotmail even with the account in my address books...

So I switched over to Gmail. That's working fine.

Yahoo is also fine for receiving email alerts.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sat, Dec 01 2007, 8:46 pm
Admin wrote:
I setup a hotmail.com account and when I made a test I did not recive an email from Imamother.com it did not even go to junk mail. Even after I put Imamother.com in the safe senders list. The problems is that when a message is considered spam etc. the message bounces back with errors. But I did not receive a bounced email. On the servers end the email was received by hotmail.com Trust me I have been working alot of hours in trying to figure out what has happened.

When you search through the mail.log and see when the email leaves the queue and is accepted, do you ever receive a message about Spam/Spamhaus, any link, anything? Or it completely looks like it was accepted by hotmail, and hotmail just doesn't deliver it? (Oh, how I hate microsoft!)
Did you speak with hotmail?

(Just trying to help out -- I have quite a bit of experience in these matters.)

Admin

Post Sun, Dec 23 2007, 1:28 pm
The problem has been resolved. Users that have a hotmail, msn or sympatico.ca account will continue to receive emails from Imamother.com

GAMZu

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 1:23 am
But not from countless other senders...

Admin

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 7:38 am
GAMZu wrote:

Which providers?

Tefila

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 1:52 pm
Ok admin another question. I am getting, recieving in my gmail email some messages as 'notifications' like before, and some as reports Confused what is that all about?

GAMZu

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 10:04 pm
Admin wrote:
GAMZu wrote:

Which providers?

No, I didn't mean that other email providers aren't receiving Imamother mail.
I meant that MSN and Hotmail are blocking many other legitimate emails, so it's worth it to switch anyway.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics