Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Urgent-Coronovirus Doctor!!!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 4:29 pm
Hi, does anyone know of a good doctor in Brooklyn or Manhattan that is treating coronovirus patients?
TIA!!!

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 4:46 pm
I dont know this doctor, but I was referred to him for Corona Virus but didn't end up needing to see him. Todd McNiff 212-677-6788. mowhawkmed.com

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 4:52 pm
You can request a video visit with any of the doctors at Dr. Zelenko's practice
They will need to have his full medical history and medications list and preferably also his medical records. This is to ensure that he or she is screened for underlying medical conditions as far as the safety of being prescribed medications.
I don't think anyone other than hospitals are doing in person visits with covid 19 patients.
I had to offer a nice sum of money (they did not ask me that!) to squeeze my relative in for an appointment as they are completely overbooked and refused scheduling us an appointmentat first since we are not a patient there. BH my relative is a candidate for taking the medications.
Refuah shleima!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 4:53 pm
Thanks!! I'll look them up!
Please if anyone else had a good experience with a doctor treating coronovirus please post and refuah shelema to everyone!!

anonymrs

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:03 pm
I've heard Dr. Rosy Joseph from Hackensack, NJ put her name out that she is prescribing Dr. Zelenko's protocol. I'm sorry, I don't have her contact info. Refua Shelaima!

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:05 pm
Dr Teitelbaum from Ezra Medical prescribed the stuff for my mother today. She had a video appointment

Last edited by thunderstorm on Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:05 pm
anonymrs wrote:
I've heard Dr. Rosy Joseph from Hackensack, NJ put her name out that she is prescribing Dr. Zelenko's protocol. I'm sorry, I don't have her contact info. Refua Shelaima!

It’s 9736328911
Hatzlacha

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:28 pm
I had an in person appointment with my primary care doctor at Premium Health on Foster Avenue. They make you wait outside, and send someone out to get you when it's your turn. Coronavirus patients are taken to a separate part of the building, away from other patients. I got test results in less than 24 hours, and was prescribed medication that really helped me.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:31 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
I had an in person appointment with my primary care doctor at Premium Health on Foster Avenue. They make you wait outside, and send someone out to get you when it's your turn. Coronavirus patients are taken to a separate part of the building, away from other patients. I got test results in less than 24 hours, and was prescribed medication that really helped me.

Thanks! Which doctor did you go to?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:31 pm
Perfect health on 18th avenue and 44th street. Did ekg and prescribed my husband the meds. I believe dr levy is there until about 6.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:32 pm
anonymrs wrote:

Good to know thanks!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:33 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Perfect health on 18th avenue and 44th street. Did ekg and prescribed my husband the meds. I believe dr levy is there until about 6.

So many helpful responses thanks!!

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 5:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks!! I'll look them up!
Please if anyone else had a good experience with a doctor treating coronovirus please post and refuah shelema to everyone!!

I included the number in my post
845-782-0000
Any of their doctors would prescribe Dr. Zelenko's protocol. we saw Dr. Zelefsky.
Refuah shleima!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 7:54 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
I included the number in my post
845-782-0000
Any of their doctors would prescribe Dr. Zelenko's protocol. we saw Dr. Zelefsky.
Refuah shleima!

Thank you!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics