Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
NAC Supplement ,Vitamin D, Mulivitamin Recommendations?

artsy

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 6:24 pm
First of all does anyone have experience with NAC as a supplement and which brand do you order/is best quality/economical?
Also looking for vitamin D recommendation (also in terms of quality, price and kashrus) for kids that is not a liquid?What about for adult?
Also anyone researched in the area can recommend a good women's multivitamin as well?

coloredleaves

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 12:04 pm
I recommend NAC to patients for ocd and picking disorders. I recommend jarrow extended release. It's the only brand I know of either tended release some u can take it twice a day instead of three times or even once a day. It releases over 8 hours. For a clinical disorder to match studies u need at least Three a day and lost people need four. I recommend three in morning and one in afternoon typically. Takes 2-4 weeks to kick in. If u have a sensitive stomach take half the amount for a couple weeks before going up but u may not see improvement until I take the full dose for a few weeks. All the kosher brand amy clients ahev tried smell horribly - like in a way they couldn't make themselves take it- and also are not Extended release
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics