Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
For those of you on a 1099

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 10 2020, 11:40 pm
has anyone on a 1099 filed for unemployment because of corona, and received a check already?
if so how long ago did you file and how long until u saw $$$$.
from what I am hearing ppl are getting approved for unemployment benefits, but are not receiving checks.
if you have any info, plz share
thanks!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 11:25 am
anyone?

amother
Copper

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 1:15 pm
I finally got through to a person last monday, she had me fax (!!) my 1099, and now the phone system says I have a valid claim. The website says my claim is pending. I have not received the notice in the mail they claim they must send.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 3:15 pm
We filed, it's pending.... we're waiting !
My friend in Lakewood told me she heard from LRRC that no self employed got any money yet from unemployment yet afa they know!

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 7:10 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
We filed, it's pending.... we're waiting !
My friend in Lakewood told me she heard from LRRC that no self employed got any money yet from unemployment yet afa they know!

Is anyone inquiring as to why this is so?!
(I’m also self employed and awaiting answer from u/e).

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 7:15 pm
My DH is 1099 and he just received his second check already. Not in the tristate area though

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:24 pm
What number did you fax your 1099 to? Maybe that will help the process for me. Thanks

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 10:46 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
What number did you fax your 1099 to? Maybe that will help the process for me. Thanks
I would also like the number for faxing a 1099, they gave me a number of fax to email, but it bounced back to me after trying for 3 days ???

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 11:14 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
I would also like the number for faxing a 1099, they gave me a number of fax to email, but it bounced back to me after trying for 3 days ???
bump?

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 11:23 am
It all depends on where you live. Every state had to make a system where they can approve 1099s because it was never allowed before. So PLEASE STATE YOUR LOCATION!!
I don't live in NY and my husband was approved 2 weeks ago and got his card. They put money on a card to spend like a debit card.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics