Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
PLEASE don't attempt a homebirth just because you fear covid
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

israelmama

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 12:57 pm
Iymnok wrote:
And where do you get your information? Sometimes "top hospitals" are more likely to intervene since they are used to complicated cases. Any intervention comes with a risk. Homebirths for low risk mothers/babies may even be safer in some cases.

I agree with this statement. I watched an informative documentary about homebirth/natural birth- it’s called the business of being born- Riki lake. I found it for free- just google it. It’s really fascinating and explains the history of obstetrics and how the common medical practices can actually cause more harm than good.

banana123

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 1:13 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Because you can't be a chasid shoteh.

Lots of people are chassidim shotim.

I have no idea who this rebbe is. All I know is that you felt the need to add to what he said. Being that you did not give his name, and you did not give any source for what his idea, and you DID define exactly what you think he means and doesn't mean - why did you bring him in the first place?

I'm not saying he's wrong, I am saying that claiming my statement was "twisted" based on some unknown rebbe who you don't even fully agree with doesn't really make sense.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics