Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Sous vide

mom4eva

Post Wed, May 27 2020, 4:32 pm
I’m interested in getting a sous vide machine but I would like to get more information before I go ahead and get one.

What model would you recommend I get?
Any pros or cons cooking this way?
Are there any cheap ones.?
Do you find it easy to use?
Do they break easily ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, May 27 2020, 4:36 pm
SAME! I'm just one person in my household, so if I could buy meat and fish in bulk and then make separate portions with the marinade already in the bag, it could be a real time and money saver - assuming it works.

I've read so many reviews on Amazon, from the cheapest to the most expensive. Reviews are all across the board. It broke! It's amazing! The bags won't seal! I can't live without it!

My head is spinning, and there's no way I can afford to spend money on something that is so uncertain.

mom4eva

Post Wed, May 27 2020, 4:43 pm
So I have the same issue here. When it come to things that I buy and want to be able to depend on it I feel that it’s always better to hear from real users. I do t really trust online reviews.

sheindellaya

Post Wed, May 27 2020, 4:43 pm
I have the Anova and I love it. My Meats come out delicious
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars