Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
H pylori- treatment recommendations

Ms1343

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 12:24 pm
Has anyone had success with getting rid of h pylori? Husband did 2 rounds of antibiotics and still testing positive. Trying a new doctor, but want to try natural alternatives as well.
Can anyone recommend a dr, alternative healer or anything that worked?

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 12:34 pm
In a recent Family First or Binah there was one woman's account of H pylori with an "author can be contacted through the magazine" note.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 12:35 pm
Oh, and if you move this to the women's health forum people can answer anonymously.
Refuah shleima! I hope you find the right shaliach, soon!

tweety1

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 12:52 pm
Mrs. Apter in Monsey. I don't have her number now. I'll have it later. If you don't get it you can dm me later on in the day at around 6.

Ms1343

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 1:01 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Oh, and if you move this to the women's health forum people can answer anonymously.
Refuah shleima! I hope you find the right shaliach, soon!

Thanks! How do I move it?

aliavi

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 1:22 pm
I had it about 10 years ago. The doctor said it was likely from produce that isn’t cooked or peeled like apples or a shopping cart. It was terrible. I used two antibiotics at a time and took apple cider vinegar. I had to cut out sugar and carbs to kill it. I got suggestions from an ebook and then ran them by my doctor who is an internist. I felt malnourished for about a month afterward. Refuah shlemah.

tweety1

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 1:50 pm
aliavi wrote:
I had it about 10 years ago. The doctor said it was likely from produce that isn’t cooked or peeled like apples or a shopping cart. It was terrible. I used two antibiotics at a time and took apple cider vinegar. I had to cut out sugar and carbs to kill it. I got suggestions from an ebook and then ran them by my doctor who is an internist. I felt malnourished for about a month afterward. Refuah shlemah.

H-pylori most often is caused my food poisoning. That's what my Dr told me when I had it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics