Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Playgrounds
Previous  1  2

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 1:15 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Why can’t EVERYTHING reopen with masks and social distancing and hand sanitizers? Why??? Tell me why????

Why?? You tell me?? Why are many people in our communties ignoring the requirements for masks?? You think if EVERYHING is open, suddenly everyone will be doing masks and start social distancing again?

I have a bridge to sell you.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 1:16 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Because until now we have seen noone cares! R people gonna actually care and listen to wearing masks and social distancing?

By the way I am not from ur part of the world. Where I am from we got hit really really bad and they have opened up things slowly here and people are actually listening! Everywhere u go EVERYONE wearing masks! EVERYONE keeping distance from each other and bh we haven't had a spike.....

I dont understand why its soo ohard to listen... if everyone would listen then maybe things could go on faster...

That was just my 2 cents! But go a head and bash me....

EVERYONE DID LISTEN!!!!!!!!

I live in marine park and everyone is still listening. I don’t go into a single store where not everyone is wearing masks. Who’s not listening??????!!!

And if people are not, it’s because of our moronic politicians that dragged on this craziness for way to long. If they would have just let the world open with masks by mid May, then everyone would have listened. Now that everyone knows they are selfish liars, why would they listen??

soap suds

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 3:14 pm
People aren't listening because they feel they're being taken for a ride. When they keep saying follow the science and data, when they IGNORE the science and data, people stop taking them seriously.

When we believed they were giving us directions based on health and science, we believed them and listened. But when it's becoming glaringly obvious that their directives have nothing to do with health, then their directives become worthless. Instead of following the polotician's whims, people are just following their own whims.

When frontline doctors and nurses were begging us to stay home, we listened. But if the same doctors and nurses go out marching with thousands of people, I'm not going to take them seriously when they try to tell me that it's dangerous to hang out with my friends.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 3:27 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
EVERYONE DID LISTEN!!!!!!!!

I live in marine park and everyone is still listening. I don’t go into a single store where not everyone is wearing masks. Who’s not listening??????!!!

And if people are not, it’s because of our moronic politicians that dragged on this craziness for way to long. If they would have just let the world open with masks by mid May, then everyone would have listened. Now that everyone knows they are selfish liars, why would they listen??

Uchhhh why can't I like this 10 times?

We did listen. They gave a clear goal "Flatten the curve" and we made that goal, the curve was "crushed" as the gov said. So now what? We pick and choose what's a public health risk? Big business, not risky. Small business, very dangerous. Protests, safe. Playgrounds, deadly. Construction, necessity. Dental work, not necessary.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 4:57 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Uchhhh why can't I like this 10 times?

We did listen. They gave a clear goal "Flatten the curve" and we made that goal, the curve was "crushed" as the gov said. So now what? We pick and choose what's a public health risk? Big business, not risky. Small business, very dangerous. Protests, safe. Playgrounds, deadly. Construction, necessity. Dental work, not necessary.

And why can't I like your post 10 times? It's true too!

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 5:16 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Because until now we have seen noone cares! R people gonna actually care and listen to wearing masks and social distancing?

By the way I am not from ur part of the world. Where I am from we got hit really really bad and they have opened up things slowly here and people are actually listening! Everywhere u go EVERYONE wearing masks! EVERYONE keeping distance from each other and bh we haven't had a spike.....

I dont understand why its soo ohard to listen... if everyone would listen then maybe things could go on faster...

That was just my 2 cents! But go a head and bash me....

And in Boro Park everywhere you go NOBODY is wearing masks and NOBODY is distancing and b"h we haven't had a spike...
So what does that prove?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 5:40 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
And in Boro Park everywhere you go NOBODY is wearing masks and NOBODY is distancing and b"h we haven't had a spike...
So what does that prove?

I sure hope that it lasts.

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 5:49 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
So what does that prove?

Just bc u haven't heard of a spike, u dont know who's home sick. And bh if it is like this. Let's hope it stays like this.

soap suds

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 1:02 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
So what does that prove?

That it’s not the masks? It may be the weather, something else, who knows?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics