Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Rebbetzin ZZZ needs some tips
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 10:33 pm
pause wrote:
Rebbetzin, OOC when is your due date? I want to prepare supper for you and your kinderlach though I don't think my standards are good enough for the Rav. Since my family is way smaller than yours, it'll take me a week to make all that food, and I thought maybe now in the nine days is a good time to get started - if it isn't too far in advance.
When my very frum neighbors had a baby, I got the supper. They couldn't tell people they wouldn't eat their food and they also couldn't do Baal tashchis. Maybe you can find out what the neighbors like to eat ...

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 11:08 pm
So my friend’s name is Baily and she calls her husband baali so it’s baily and baali.

Isn’t that adorable?

amother
White

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 11:21 pm
I was inspired to be more kadosh by this thread. I told my husband from now on we don't use our first names when speaking to each other. Instead of Berel and Dini, we are to call each other Mr. and Mrs. Cohnberg only. I just know with every fiber of my soul that it is more holy this way. Thank you Rebbetzin ZZZ for inspiring greater holiness in the Cohnberg household.

Bubby6

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 1:18 am
I am so inspired by this thread. We are eating tomato sauce and cheerios for breakfast, tomato sauce and dry bread for lunch and tomato sauce and uncooked noodles for supper (we got a heter to have a variety, one day ziti, one day spaghetti and so on).

But the point I want to make is that we are so machmir we don't wash our faces and we don't even look at each other during the 9 days.

Not sure why my neighbor screamed and ran away when she saw me. She then slipped the number of an spousal abuse place under my door. I feel so bad for her that she needs me to call for her.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note