Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift to employees
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 3:24 pm
Looking for a nice gift for female employees up to $150.

Thanks!

Elfrida

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:18 pm
If you have more than two or three employees, you'll never find something that everyone will be happy with. Some kind of gift voucher, presented along a nice card and a miniature bottle of honey is the best option.

In Israel gifts for Yom Tov a standard, and my company offers about eight options. At least half of all the employees choose the gift card.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:26 pm
It's not for rosh Hashanah. It's a gift to show appreciation at a casual event. I want something super nice. Its for about 12 ppl.

Stars

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:29 pm
a visa gift card with a personal note

Elfrida

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It's not for rosh Hashanah. It's a gift to show appreciation at a casual event. I want something super nice. Its for about 12 ppl.

So swap the honey for a nice bar of chocolate. Or a small bunch of flowers, for a fancier presentation. The gift card is still the best option to please everyone.

Malkqueen

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:35 pm
If you want to do an actual gift and not a gift card, please make sure it's exchangeable, and the store's policy is clearly stated on the gift receipt.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:35 pm
Elfrida wrote:
So swap the honey for a nice bar of chocolate. Or a small bunch of flowers, for a fancier presentation. The gift card is still the best option to please everyone.

Where would you give a gift card to?

Elfrida

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Where would you give a gift card to?

Your choice. I'm not familiar with American options. But make it somewhere with a fairly wide range, not a speciality shop.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:54 pm
Upscale bottle of rum with a mijito set
Gift card to Nordstrom
Gift card to upscale restaurant
Gift card to a nice spa
Gift cards should be wrapped in a beautiful hard box

Ruchel

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:57 pm
If it's the same for all, I'd skip spa, alcohol, etc

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 4:58 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Upscale bottle of rum with a mijito set
Gift card to Nordstrom
Gift card to upscale restaurant
Gift card to a nice spa
Gift cards should be wrapped in a beautiful hard box

I would have to imagine 99% of Frum women have no use for rum and mojito set, or at the very least would prefer cash over that.

You should give gift cards.

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:00 pm
I love these care spa gifts (look on Etsy for different variations). You can personalize each card and add a gift certificate from a local restaurant for the employee to treat herself to lunch.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6.....col=1

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=.....loyee

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:22 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I love these care spa gifts (look on Etsy for different variations). You can personalize each card and add a gift certificate from a local restaurant for the employee to treat herself to lunch.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6.....col=1

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=.....loyee

I just had a look. I'd hate to have something like that dumped on me. It would probably sit around either until I found someone to pass it on to, or until Pesach. If you want to give a gift that everyone will appreciate, it needs to be adaptable to individual tastes.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:28 pm
Side note - Can you be my boss Smile

strivingmom

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:31 pm
You can give a Lucite gift from the waterdale collection. They have an online website and have many options. The company is based in Lakewood

BH Yom Yom

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:33 pm
Speaking as a mid-level manager who is on both sides of the desk, I’d recommend a gift card to Amazon or another place where people can buy what they like and/or need. Or a Visa gift debit card they can use on whatever. What makes it meaningful is the note of appreciation; if you can personalize that, the gift item you give doesn’t matter so much. The main focus is on making the employees feel valued and appreciated for what they contribute to the company.

strivingmom

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:34 pm
What age range are the employees? From which demographic?

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:34 pm
A visa gift card . No specific store.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:50 pm
Thank you. I'll probably do an Amazon or Visa gift card. I've done that many times so I just wanted something else. Most are frum woman. We have a couple people who are not Jewish as well.
I was looking at waterdale collection, but we already order a bunch of corporate gifts from them and I wanted something different.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 6:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you. I'll probably do an Amazon or Visa gift card. I've done that many times so I just wanted something else. Most are frum woman. We have a couple people who are not Jewish as well.
I was looking at waterdale collection, but we already order a bunch of corporate gifts from them and I wanted something different.

Get one that comes in a premium box.
https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-.....=8-31
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics