Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Police in Jerusalem is after a man who...

lotte

Post Sat, Jan 05 2008, 9:10 pm
Cuts girls blonde braids.
He did it to 5 victims (young girls)this past week in Geula and mea-Shearim.
He comes from their back and within seconds the girls are left without pony tail or braids...
Police say he might be selling them for wig businesses...OMG!

SingALong

Post Sat, Jan 05 2008, 10:39 pm
I heard about something like this a long time ago. do you know if this is the same guy but they never caught? or someone new?

Ruchel

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 9:06 am
I hope it's just business.
In France we had that, he started by cutting the hair, and then it went worse. Except it was with brunettes. It was in the 70's but such a trauma for the whole town, that some women there still dye their hair.

BeershevaBubby

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 9:33 am
Please make sure this is current.

from Yeshiva World (note the date):
Quote:

Bnei Brak: Manhunt Underway For Person Cutting Off Pony-Tail’s
June 14, 2007

Zaka volunteers have announced a manhunt in Bnei Brak today, as they search for a Charedi youth, believed to be 13, who allegedly cut off the hair of at least seven young girls, ages 8-12.

According to witness accounts, the boy seems to carry a pair of scissors with him. Upon encountering a girl whose hair is in a ponytail – and after making sure the coast is clear - he grabs her head, cuts off her hair and runs away.

The girls’ families, and other fearing their daughters’ safety, called on Zaka to find the youngster, who was photographed in the act Thursday afternoon.

“So far, we know of seven cases,” Motti Boskin of Zaka said. “We have volunteers tracking him down, and hopefully we’ll find him soon… this isn’t our normal line of work, but given the sensitive nature of the case, we’re more than happy to help.”

lotte

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 11:30 am
My post is based on hydeparkhevre.co.il headline news from last night.It says it happened this past Thursday!

sunnybrook

Post Thu, Jan 24 2008, 4:32 pm
when this was happening in BB, I was told that they caught the culprit -- aheavy-set red head. does that fit the culprit here too?????
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics