Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What would you have done?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 6:28 pm
I was in a store today and the cashier was coughing and wiping his nose into a crumbled dirty tissue. With the tissue still in his hand, he touched my items, credit card, etc. [/b] would you have said something? I wanted to walk out of thé store. I lysoled everything down.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 8:52 pm
Anyone?

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 8:53 pm
I would have been annoyed but probably would not have said anything.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 8:54 pm
I would have left my cart and left the store emptyhanded

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 8:55 pm
I don’t know.. in the summer when corona was almost non existent in my community, I bought a birthday cake and the man behind the counter picked up a cookie with his hands and put it on top. He was an older man and I wanted to be respectful so I didn’t say anything. But I also knew there was a very low risk at that point. In your case I would probably wipe down the items. But it would be well within your rights to complain to the manager.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 8:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I was in a store today and the cashier was coughing and wiping his nose into a crumbled dirty tissue. With the tissue still in his hand, he touched my items, credit card, etc. [/b] would you have said something? I wanted to walk out of thé store. I lysoled everything down.

Honestly I’d have left my stuff there and gotten new ones and go to a different cashier. And definitely would’ve reported it to the manager,
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics