Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Dimples

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 5:55 pm
I'm literally obsessed with people that have them. end of story...anyone with me?

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 5:56 pm
Lol how old are you?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 5:57 pm
Though I can't pinpoint why it adds so much beauty to cerain people's faces. I mean it's literally indentations in the facial flesh of skin caused by a weak muscle or something....

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 5:57 pm
same I love dimples!!! I'm having a baby soon and I'm dying for some precious dimples Smile Me and my husband both have them (his are more obvious than mine though) so I'm hoping our baby will have some

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 5:58 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Lol how old are you?

30's. why is that a factor???

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 6:17 pm
I have dimples and never thought too much about them.

My MIL has dimples and I love them on her! They really add a lot to her smile.

PeanutMama

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 6:18 pm
I LOOOOVE dimples. They look so cute. On everyone lol.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 6:47 pm
Above the baby’s tush is the best!

Boca00

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Though I can't pinpoint why it adds so much beauty to cerain people's faces. I mean it's literally indentations in the facial flesh of skin caused by a weak muscle or something....

Lol this just brought up an old memory..
When I was younger, I was at my friend's house and her and her sisters were commenting how cute my dimples were. Then her sister's friend got jealous I guess, and told me, "dimples are just defective muscles". Gee thanks.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:37 pm
Me too! My baby has a tiny dimple and I’m so excited about it lol
I thought it’s a dominant gene but both me and my husband don’t have dimples so it’s such a happy surprise!

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 8:42 pm
Iymnok wrote:

I have those! DH loves them Wink

silverlining3

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 10:10 pm
I love em too. The deeper the cuter. It just adds so much beauty.
When I grin wide I have a slight one, and so does one of my kids.

agreer

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 10:39 pm
OMG I looooove dimples. No one here has any :-(

I also love chin dimples, which B"H my nephew and niece have!!! Yay.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 10:44 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Lol this just brought up an old memory..
When I was younger, I was at my friend's house and her and her sisters were commenting how cute my dimples were. Then her sister's friend got jealous I guess, and told me, "dimples are just defective muscles". Gee thanks.

People obsess over my blue eyes all the time. Blue eyes are also just a defect. Lacking pigment or something like that. Big deal.

doodlesmom

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 10:50 pm
There are lots of dimples in my family....I do see as people get older and their skin isn’t as elastic they start having a perpetual dimple mark even when not smiling...does anyone else see that?

sweetdimples

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 11:04 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
There are lots of dimples in my family....I do see as people get older and their skin isn’t as elastic they start having a perpetual dimple mark even when not smiling...does anyone else see that?

It's why I am warned, I'll develop two perpetual wrinkles

Motherhood

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 11:08 pm
Iymnok wrote:

Is this really that common? When my second son was born with it, I thought something was wrong.... Initially it looked like he had 2 holes in the back and it freaked me out every time I changed his diaper! I’m LOLing now! LOL

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 11:10 pm
I have very noticeable dimples and there are three people in my life who still greet my dimples instead of me (I'm over 30!!) - one is my sweetest aunt (and she's excused!)

But I wonder when I'll outgrow such comments. Maybe when dimple turns to wrinkle? Surprised

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 11:12 pm
I hear that only 20 percent of the population has it naturally. Is that it then? The rarity that makes it beautiful? I'm trying to figure out why I'm obsessed with the look. what makes it look so darn adorable and gorgeous on any person lucky enough to acquire a pair. I understand beauty is subjective. yet most would agree that a certain facial features like small nose, large proportionately spaced eyes, certain shape face and full lips are beautiful by objective standards. what maked two random indentations so irresistible?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics