Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Does anyone know?

amother

Post Wed, Jan 23 2008, 3:39 pm
does anyone know of a good, clean restaurant, that has healthy choices, in brooklyn?? prib most restaurants have healthy choice, but some are just gross and oily while others are more "healthy" if u know what I mean

AGINY

Post Wed, Jan 23 2008, 3:46 pm
Wendy's place on avenue U. It is faaaaaaaaaar down Coney Island but dh and I love it. Milchigs healthy and not so healthy choices, delicious and fresh and they make the absolute best mandel broit in the world.

Smiles

Post Wed, Jan 23 2008, 4:32 pm
Back to Nature. I have never eaten there but I did hear they have great healthy food.

www.backtonatureny.com

greeneyes

Post Wed, Jan 23 2008, 6:52 pm
AGINY wrote:
Wendy's place on avenue U. It is faaaaaaaaaar down Coney Island but dh and I love it. Milchigs healthy and not so healthy choices, delicious and fresh and they make the absolute best mandel broit in the world.

It's actually called Wendy's Plate...& it's a really lovely place! It's on Avenue U around East 4th or so.

And I agree with smiles, Back to Nature is also really nice with lots of delicious healthier choices.

Dayzmom

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 9:00 am
I've also been to Wendy's and had a great experience there. I love their salads. The menu has plenty of variety and the place itself is much larger than Back to Nature (unless they've expanded, I was there a few yrs ago).

DefyGravity

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 1:51 pm
Does anyone know what? Maybe more people would be of help if the thread had a more descriptive title.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics