Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Nintendo switch games

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 9:16 am
I found a Nintendo switch on sale for Black Friday and ordered it fir my kids. It comes with Mario kart. I would like to get another 2 games, anyone have any recommendations? My kids are 11 and under. Thanks.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 10:31 am
Zelda Breath of the Wild is the favorite of DS12. He also loved Mario Odyssey for Chanuka last year and Mario Marker. This year there's now Mario Kart Deluxe that turns your house into the racetrack, but it's $99 I believe.

professor

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 10:40 am
Splatoon 2

DON'T let them download Fortnite. It's a free game but so addicting

chanchy123

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 10:45 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Zelda Breath of the Wild is the favorite of DS12. He also loved Mario Odyssey for Chanuka last year and Mario Marker. This year there's now Mario Kart Deluxe that turns your house into the racetrack, but it's $99 I believe.
can you elaborate on the Mario Kart Delux? I was thinking of getting all the kids a really fun Nintendo Switch game for Chanukah (we already have a console).
Also looking for recommendations (my relevant kids range from 15-8)

doctorima

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 11:28 am
It's called Mario Kart Live Home Circuit (not Deluxe) and is this year's big release. Together with the chip with the game, you get a car that has some sort of camera so that when it drives around a room of your house, it uses the camera to project your room onto the Switch to make that room the race track, together with whatever obstacles you have in the room.

It goes for $99, and if I'm not mistaken, each person playing needs their own car and I believe their own Switch too, which could get quite expensive if they want to race against each other simultaneously instead of sharing one car and taking turns racing against the computer. It's in very high demand and often sells out quickly wherever it's in stock.

chanchy123

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 12:33 pm
doctorima wrote:
It's called Mario Kart Live Home Circuit (not Deluxe) and is this year's big release. Together with the chip with the game, you get a car that has some sort of camera so that when it drives around a room of your house, it uses the camera to project your room onto the Switch to make that room the race track, together with whatever obstacles you have in the room.

It goes for $99, and if I'm not mistaken, each person playing needs their own car and I believe their own Switch too, which could get quite expensive if they want to race against each other simultaneously instead of sharing one car and taking turns racing against the computer. It's in very high demand and often sells out quickly wherever it's in stock.

Thanks, sounds cool and expensive, and potentially violating ones privacy.
Would appreciate other recommendations.

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 1:17 pm
My kids were obsessed with animal crossing from when we got it (March) until now...
It literally got us through the pandemic 😂
I like it because there’s no fighting or rushing Its a very gentle came. I find the other games make my kids so rev’d up and intense. I like animal crossing it teaches life skills and keeps my kids calm

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 1:22 pm
My kids Like Zelda and smash bro’s

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 9:22 am
Thanks everyone!
Will definitely be getting animal crossings, it look great, and maybe Zelda.

Do you recommend the digital download or the actual hard copy of the game? Do they scratch?

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 2:45 am
For those that have Nintendo switch for a while now, any other recommendations? Any sports games that are recommended?

Thanks!

momtra

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 4:45 am
My son loves NBA 2k20
And is now on his way to earning NBA2k21
He’s 10

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:51 am
momtra wrote:
My son loves NBA 2k20
And is now on his way to earning NBA2k21