Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Did you ever

Did you ever forget to lock the bathroom door at work???😳🙈😳
Yes  
 18%  [ 16 ]
No  
 81%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 85

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:03 am
Forget to lock the bathroom door at work ????

#mortification

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:08 am
No, but my office door did not have a lock, and because it was never closed, I assumed people would understand that when it was closed, I needed privacy. Nope! Men never get these nuances. Many of them are now familiar with what a breast pump looks like.

1ofbillions

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:42 am
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
No, but my office door did not have a lock, and because it was never closed, I assumed people would understand that when it was closed, I needed privacy. Nope! Men never get these nuances. Many of them are now familiar with what a breast pump looks like.

Yikes! I'd suggest putting a sign up on the door that says something like 'please knock before entering when the door is closed'.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 12:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Forget to lock the bathroom door at work ????

#mortification

No, our restroom doors lock automatically. However, the ladies' room door has a built-in doorstop that sometimes engages mid-swing, so I've come out and seen that the door was partly open. embarrassed embarrassed Can't Believe It

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 1:01 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:

I assume that you had to sit near an electrical outlet and that's why you didn't sit with your chair backed up against the door so nobody could open it. But why didn't you put up a sign "Do Not Disturb"? Or jam a doorstop under the door? Or pump in the ladies' room, which is what I did, even though my office did have a lock.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 1:16 pm
Yes Crying

I used to work at a charter school and the staff only had ONE bathroom to share. Went in to change my tampon, I was rushing because I had to get my class from gym, forgot to lock the door and someone walked right in Crying Crying Luckily there is a stall inside and I DID lock that one. But ughhh. I was mortified and she was too.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 1:20 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Yes Crying

I used to work at a charter school and the staff only had ONE bathroom to share. Went in to change my tampon, I was rushing because I had to get my class from gym, forgot to lock the door and someone walked right in Crying Crying Luckily there is a stall inside and I DID lock that one. But ughhh. I was mortified and she was too.

Why is it embarrassing if there's a locked stall too?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 2:02 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
Why is it embarrassing if there's a locked stall too?

Because she came into the bathroom and tried to push the stall door open and peeked through the ginormous gap that American stalls have for some bizarre reason.

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 2:53 pm
It was my first week at a new job. The bathroom had a tricky lock and I thought l locked it, until a male coworker of mine pushed the door wide open. B"H I was in the process of pulling my tights up, so it wasn't at mortifying as it could have been.

A different time I was the only woman in an office full of men. I saw them giving each other looks and then they all walked out except for one. He was the poor guy who was chosen to let me know that I had tucked my skirt into my tights.

stillnewlywed

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 5:15 pm
No, but my female coworker recently did and my male boss walked in on her TMI

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 8:45 pm
I've forgotten once or twice but nothing ever happened thank G-d
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics