Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Flying with newborn
Previous  1  2

bsy

Post Sat, Jan 16 2021, 8:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You don't need anything. Same way a kid needs nothing....

Not always true. especially with babies. The airport sometimes wants proof the baby is yours. A medical form from the dr is usually enough. Dont show up with nothing because they may not let you check in. I have a relative who was frantically calling the drs office to fax a medical form to the check in desk

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 16 2021, 8:46 pm
bsy wrote:
Not always true. especially with babies. The airport sometimes wants proof the baby is yours. A medical form from the dr is usually enough. Dont show up with nothing because they may not let you check in. I have a relative who was frantically calling the drs office to fax a medical form to the check in desk

I happen to always bring something for my kids when flying but was never asked. I will iyh bring something along woth us.

bsy

Post Sat, Jan 16 2021, 8:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I happen to always bring something for my kids when flying but was never asked. I will iyh bring something along woth us.

Same. It's not worth getting stuck. Hospital discharge papers etc may also be good

abaker

Post Sat, Jan 16 2021, 9:36 pm
Saying this under my screenname...the pandemic is not over! Why risk this with such a little baby? Under normal circumstances okay but in this covid world? Please don't.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics