Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Dr. zelenko's statement on the israeli vaccine policy
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:02 pm
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SQD5xoDJ7qDj/

Opinions?

smss

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:04 pm
Dr. Zelenko is not an evidence-based doctor.

Learning

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:14 pm
He didn’t mention the fact that healthy people take the vaccine to protect others which is the main reason.

smss

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:20 pm
Learning wrote:
He didn’t mention the fact that healthy people take the vaccine to protect others which is the main reason.

That, and because however low the risk of dying of covid is for young people (probably not as low as he thinks, and death is not the only bad outcome), the risk of dying from the vaccine is ZERO. What's the question?!

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:23 pm
smss wrote:
That, and because however low the risk of dying of covid is for young people (probably not as low as he thinks, and death is not the only bad outcome), the risk of dying from the vaccine is ZERO. What's the question?!

ON WHAT PLANET??????

Bravo to Dr. Zelenko for being so brave to stand up for truth.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:24 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
ON WHAT PLANET??????

Ours. The one we live on. It's called Earth.
Welcome, we're so happy to have you

chanchy123

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:25 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
ON WHAT PLANET??????

Have not yet heard of one case of anyone dying from the vaccine - and even if the chances were 1 in a million (and they’re not) chances are still that much better than dying from COVID even if you are young and healthy.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:29 pm
Learning wrote:

This is false logic, there is no mathematical or scientific logic to the above comment.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:32 pm
I have no idea what Dr Zelenko said but just sticking in my two cents:
I would faster believe what dr. Zelenko says than any poster here. I think he has more than proven himself this past year. (And I dont know him personally, no connection to him at all.)

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:33 pm
dr zelenko saved so many people by giving hydroxychloriquine, with zinc and few others and saw amazing results. when he was active he saw literally zero deaths whoever he gave it to. he was silenced....later on after first wave cnn admitted that it is effective
im not sure about vaccines but I understand his frusteration about mass vaccination when it can be perfectly cured if treated right

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:34 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
This is false logic, there is no mathematical or scientific logic to the above comment.

Merely saying that something is false logic does not make it so.

See, let me show you: what you just said was false logic!

Does that make you more likely to come to my way of thinking?

southernbubby

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:48 pm
His approach is to allow people to catch the virus and then either treat it or let it run it's course but the virus isn't like measles where a one time infection confers permanent immunity.
The vaccine approach is to prevent the infection and it now looks likely to prevent the spread.
Some young people are really getting sick.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:55 pm
The only thing Dr. Zelenko would be satisfied with is Dr. Zelenko's approach.

The challenge with his approach is that it requires nearly immediate action...

smss

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 1:03 pm
southernbubby wrote:
His approach is to allow people to catch the virus and then either treat it or let it run it's course but the virus isn't like measles where a one time infection confers permanent immunity.

Not to mention that the more a virus spreads (replicates), the more it mutates, which is how we got the new strains. He clearly believes SOME people should be vaccinated. If we continue to let the virus run rampant it may c"v mutate to the point that the current vaccines wouldn't be protective anymore.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 1:16 pm
southernbubby wrote:
The vaccine approach is to prevent the infection and it now looks likely to prevent the spread.
Some young people are really getting sick.

Neither is the vaccine. From what I've heard it will be like the flu vaccine that must be repeated yearly.

esuss

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 1:46 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
dr zelenko saved so many people by giving hydroxychloriquine, with zinc and few others and saw amazing results. when he was active he saw literally zero deaths whoever he gave it to. he was silenced....later on after first wave cnn admitted that it is effective
im not sure about vaccines but I understand his frusteration about mass vaccination when it can be perfectly cured if treated right

His treatment results has been duplicated by medical community. There is no proof that his method is what cured those patients they may have recovered regardless. CNN saying it means nothing they are not doctors.

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 1:48 pm
chanchy123 wrote:
Have not yet heard of one case of anyone dying from the vaccine - and even if the chances were 1 in a million (and they’re not) chances are still that much better than dying from COVID even if you are young and healthy.

Well of course you haven't. When people die within hours of taking this vaccine it's just an unfortunate coincidence. Can't blame big Pharma. Nothing to see here. Move along little sheep!

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 1:50 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Neither is the vaccine. From what I've heard it will be like the flu vaccine that must be repeated yearly.

Sounds lucrative.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 1:54 pm
By definition you cannot successfully vaccinate for a coronavirus. That is why flu shots are yearly and have extremely low efficacy rates and reportedly prevent difficult cases. That is why they want mrna technology to work. This spike is common to all coronovirus class if I am not mistaken. If mrna works, bye bye flu, common cold not just covid19. However, they are currently saying 3 doses, twice a year or some other high amount of jabs yearly, forever more. I hope you all bought your Pfizer & Moderna stocks.

Laiya

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 1:58 pm
smss wrote:

And yet, there are reports of healthy people, who would have been at very low risk of dying from covid, who died shortly after receiving the vaccine. I think the tally so far is several hundred.

Eta. Source is VAERS, its British equivalent, and numerous news articles like this, this, this, and this etc.

Additionally the CDC lists anaphylaxis and thrombocytopenia as potentially life-threatening risks of the covid vaccine. It's certainly not accurate to say the risk of death from the vaccine is ZERO, which was Dr. Zelenko's point.

Last edited by Laiya on Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics