Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Labor after second vaccine

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 8:09 pm
Anyone go into early labor after taking the second moderna vaccine? I’m 32 weeks and had my second dose today and having frequent but not so painful contractions. I’m nervous to go into preterm labor especially so close to yuntif

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 8:16 pm
Get off imamother and call your doctor right now

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 8:23 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Get off imamother and call your doctor right now

Are you my husband 😜. Gonna wait a little a see how goes. Was looking for other people’s experiences

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 8:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Are you my husband 😜. Gonna wait a little a see how goes. Was looking for other people’s experiences

yep. Hi honey Hi
please don't wait, frequent contractions are always a reason to call your doctor

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 8:35 pm
Call your doctor!!!

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 8:43 pm
I was having contractions later that day, but they clearly weren't labor (not painful) and went away after I drank a lot of water and rested a bit.

lucky14

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 8:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Seriously???? Please tell me you have called by now. I don't understand how someone can just wait and see with this kind of thing... And how other people's experiences is helpful in making that decision.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 8:49 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
I was having contractions later that day, but they clearly weren't labor (not painful) and went away after I drank a lot of water and rested a bit.

I’ve been on my feet all day with pesach prep and kids so hope when laying down will go away. Of course will call the doc if doesn’t

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 8:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’ve been on my feet all day with pesach prep and kids so hope when laying down will go away. Of course will call the doc if doesn’t
and make sure to drink. If you live where it was suddenly hot today & you’re on your, busy... then that alone gives me contractions lol

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 9:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

This is probably exactly what caused these contractions. You must rest drink tons of water and call your doctor all at the same time. I work in an OB office and we’ve had babies born early with this exact story. Mothers overworked and ignored symptoms until too late to do anything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics