Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid second time?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 01 2021, 12:22 pm
I just saw leah forster had covid for the second time. May she have a big refuah shleimah!
My question is, is it going around that people r getting it for the second time and worse than the first? Also younger people? If yes then of course ws hVe to be more careful now.. and covid is NOT over!!
Now this is more of a rant than what I originaly came to post about... if people would just be sensible and not selfish for thei lives then maybe maybe we can somehow get out of this. And to the people that will say covid is here to stay learn to live with it. Learn to live with it in a way that we can help to get it away...
Whatever. Sorry but english is not my first language. And where I am we r on major lockdown. 3 of my friends were hospitalized and 1 passed away recently.....
Maybe when it hits u bad thats when u will take it seriously.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Apr 01 2021, 12:26 pm
My 18 year old sister had Covid in March of 2020. Her symptoms were a cough, cold, and losing smell and taste for a few months, and that’s it.
She tested positive for antibodies before she went to camp.
She tested positive for Covid in February of 2021. Her symptoms were fever along with a cough and a cold.

I have a friend who tested positive in April of 2020, had antibodies, and tested positive again in January 2021. Her symptoms were the same both times- fever, cough, cold.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics