Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The end results for learning in public school

funny50

Post Tue, Dec 04 2007, 7:47 pm
Here is what happened because we've allowed the government to handle our education in public schools. Parents now, can't even write a note to their kid's teacher. Soon this same government will be handling our heath care! WOW!....

read and laugh with tears in your eyes...

I promise you cannot read these and not laugh out loud. These are real notes written by parents in an ALABAMA school district. Spellings have been left intact.

1. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take PE today. Please execute him.

2. Please exkuce lisa for being absent she was sick and I had her shot.

3. Dear school: please ecsc's john being absent on jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and also 33.

4. Please excuse roland from p.e. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of tree and misplaced his hip.

5. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.

6. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

7. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.

8. Please excuse ray friday from school. He has very loose vowels.

9. Please excuse tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea, and his boots leak.

10. Please excuse jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

11. I kept Billie home because she had to go x-mas shopping because I don't know what size she wear.

12. Please excuse jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it monday. We thought it was sunday.

13. Sally won't be in school a week from friday. We have to attend her funeral.

14. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.

15. Maryann was absent december 11-16, because she had a fever, sorethroat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever an sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.

Now we know why parents are screaming for better education for our kids. [/b]

Motek

Post Tue, Dec 04 2007, 9:31 pm
cute Smile

ny21

Post Sun, Mar 02 2008, 11:33 am
funny

flowerpower

Post Sun, Mar 02 2008, 1:17 pm
I love it!

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2008, 1:22 pm
How can I say this? I don't want to offend, but I think you could find some posts on this board that are as poorly written, or more so, than anything on that funny list. I have seen some pretty bad spelling and grammar here, and it makes me wonder about the quality of Jewish private education.

brooklyn

Post Sun, Mar 02 2008, 3:46 pm
I was thinking the same thing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics