Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O Hatzalah wives: Did you and your husband get the Covid V

Hatzalah wives: Did you or your husband get the Covid Vaccine?
Yes we both got the Covid vaccine  
 50%  [ 12 ]
One of us got the Covid Vaccine.  
 25%  [ 6 ]
Neither of us got the Covid Vaccine.  
 25%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:02 pm
Someone posted on another thread, that Hatzalah is publicly pro vaccine, and privately are mostly against the vaccine, so I ask:

Hatzalah wives, did you or your husband get the Covid Vaccine?

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Someone posted on another thread, that Hatzalah is publicly pro vaccine, and privately are mostly against the vaccine, so I ask:

Hatzalah wives, did you or your husband get the Covid Vaccine?

Maybe because hatzala leadership is somewhat comprised of people who have a background in science, vs the majority of members who don't?

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:29 pm
My father is a hatzola of bp member, he and my mother both got it.

Many of his peers also did

Many hatzalah members already had covid, so they may feel its not neccessary

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:29 pm
Which Hatzoloh?
Nyc hatzoloh is not pushing it. They offered it to any members that wanted it and the medical director made a public statement but it was not on behalf of hatzoloh.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:31 pm
My dad is hatzolah in Brooklyn and neither he or my mom or anyone in the house got the vaccine. They had covid.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:32 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Which Hatzoloh?
Nyc hatzoloh is not pushing it. They offered it to any members that wanted it and the medical director made a public statement but it was not on behalf of hatzoloh.

Is the NY Hatzalah administration even slightly negative about it, calling attention to possible unknown dangers?

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is the NY Hatzalah administration even slightly negative about it, calling attention to possible unknown dangers?

To the best of my knowledge they have not said anything one way or the other. They offered it and left it up to each individual to decide for himself.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:45 pm
My DH got the vaccine. He never had covid. He is also a licensed medical professional in "real life" - he ran the first day it was available to him.

I had covid and after discussing with my doctor decided not to get it. My DH was fully on board with that decision

His Hatzalah (out of NY) didn't push it either way. But a majority of the members are vaccinated.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:54 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Because they needed to politically heard from the higher ups but barely any of them got the vaccine.

Looks to me, like the Ima who posted on the other thread (Look before you leap) that Hatzalah is privately against the Covid vax, was wrong.

Goody2shoes

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 5:02 pm
brother is montreal hatzala. was made mandatory over there

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 5:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Looks to me, like the Ima who posted on the other thread (Look before you leap) that Hatzalah is privately against the Covid vax, was wrong.

I don't know which post you are referring to but just realize that world wide there are 100s of different hatzolohs and it can be that one of them somewhere is against it.

mig100

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 1:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

shocking Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

yeah not everything anti-covid -vaxers claim is always true.

basically ANYONE who recommends the vax, MUST be making money and have alterior motives, even an organization as dedicated and selfless as hatzalah. Did I get the pattern right //

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 2:25 pm
alwayssmiling wrote:
brother is montreal hatzala. was made mandatory over there

This is incorrect. Hatzalah is considered a priority group. They were offered the vaccine early on and almost all of them took it. This is in line with the rest of the community. Most of my family, friends and acquaintances booked appointments as soon as they were eligible. The majority of the local community has gotten their first doses b''h. Quebec will reach the goal of 75% first doses, 25% second doses within a couple of weeks. It is not mandatory.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 2:27 pm
mig100 wrote:
shocking Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

yeah not everything anti-covid -vaxers claim is always true.

basically ANYONE who recommends the vax, MUST be making money and have alterior motives, even an organization as dedicated and selfless as hatzalah. Did I get the pattern right //

Back atcha

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Jun 04 2021, 2:39 pm
My husband is Hatzala and took the vaccine/ no ones pushing anything. They offered it to all members, and most of them took it. I didn’t take it because I got covid .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics