Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Time sensitive: No ishur for baby- please help

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:20 am
Wondering if anyone can help me.

I sent in my baby's application to get into Israel the same as I did mine. My dh is Israeli. I received my ishur but not receive my baby's ishur yet.

Our flight is Tuesday!
I reached out to Amudim, yad l'olim etc.

We submitted the affidavit that we will finalize her Israeli citizenship 60 days from our return.
Is it worth it to show up to airport?
Do we take our PCR tests tomorrow/monday?

When do I cancel our flight if we dont get it in time?

There is absolutely no one to speak to for clarification.

ferb613

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:22 am
https://chaimvchessed.com
Try calling them. They are very helpful.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:24 am
ferb613 wrote:
https://chaimvchessed.com
Try calling them. They are very helpful.

tried them already
tysm

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:33 am
anyone else??

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:47 am
chaim vchessed is closed bc of tisha bav as are most places

but our flight is tuesday night and I dont want to risk losing out on $ we spent on flights if I dont cancel or reschedule on time!!

abound

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 2:07 am
did your baby have covid? Israel is demanding every person no matter the age have a positive covid test, or vaccination.

polished

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 2:40 am
You can make your baby Israeli in a local Israeli embassy and get an Israeli passport for her to travel already.
There are ppl (sadly) you can pay to get yourself top of the list for an ishur
Chaim vchessed

tree of life

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 3:04 am
NO MORE EMAILING OR GOING TO MISRAD HAPNIM IN PERSON
Starting on Sunday, a new system will be used to apply via the Interior Ministry (Misrad Hapnim) in Israel. The new link, available in Hebrew only, is here: https://bit.ly/3xHRKcM

As of tomorrow, there will no longer be email submissions, walk ins, or appointments to Misrad Hapnim for approvals to enter Israel.
Ministry officials informed us that previously submitted applications will be considered.

Please apply two weeks before your family’s travel since at the moment, the approvals will be for 14 days. Misrad Hapnim is looking into lengthening the time that the approvals will be valid for and we will update you on any changes.

These are the documents that you will need:
a) Passports of the person inviting the first degree relative and passports of all travelers
b)Proof of family connection between the applicants and a relative residing in Israel (birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc)
c)Isolation affidavit – one for each applicant: https://yadlolim.org/wp-conten.....s.pdf
d) Proof of health insurance valid in Israel throughout the visit with a clause clearly stating coverage for COVID-19
e)Vaccination certificate or medical documentation of recovery from corona for all who are traveling
f)AS1 document – just one form per family –

https://www.gov.il/BlobFolder/.....1.pdf

Soon-to-be-released features of this form will include a requirement for a letter explaining the request but at the moment there is no option to upload or enter such a letter. We are working with Ministry officials to address this and other challenges with the form and hope to have them all addressed by Sunday.

As noted, the form is in Hebrew. If you need assistance with the Hebrew, please go to yadlolim.org, complete the form, choose corona travel and tell us that you need that assistance and a Yad L'Olim team member will be in touch to assist you.

THERE IS NO CHANGE IN POLICY REGARDING WHO IS ALLOWED TO RECEIVE APPROVAL. ALL CURRENT RULES CONTINUE.

amother
Apple

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:08 am
Did you try to contact Dov Lipman directly?
Lots of people are getting help on the Reunite Olim fb page

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:02 am
amother [ Apple ] wrote:
Did you try to contact Dov Lipman directly?
Lots of people are getting help on the Reunite Olim fb page

I tried contacting him 3x no answer
david kushner from amudim said he would look into it but its tisha bav today I cant exactly email him asking for updates :/

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:03 am
polished wrote:
You can make your baby Israeli in a local Israeli embassy and get an Israeli passport for her to travel already.
There are ppl (sadly) you can pay to get yourself top of the list for an ishur
Chaim vchessed

NY embassy havent been answering emails for over a month, they are extremely backed up
we were told as long as the process is started the baby can come in but I havent heard back from a/o yet

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:03 am
abound wrote:
did your baby have covid? Israel is demanding every person no matter the age have a positive covid test, or vaccination.

I had it when she was 3 weeks old and we coslept but she never displayed symptoms so im not sure

amother
Apple

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:20 pm
How old is your baby? If under one new rule is that a parent’s ishur is applied to kids under 1
I strongly suggest joining the reunite olim fb page it will save you lots of stress

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:33 pm
amother [ Apple ] wrote:
How old is your baby? If under one new rule is that a parent’s ishur is applied to kids under 1
I strongly suggest joining the reunite olim fb page it will save you lots of stress

im in the group ive been using my friends fb and no one knows the answer to any of my qs lol
yes just saw it !!! bh

but is there an article or proof? I dont want to get messed around in the airport by not having an official ishur for her
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions