Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Anyone been to giggleberry mountain?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:12 pm
If any of you have been there- can you tell me if the arcade is juvenile or good for a teenager? Bringing younger ones to giggleberry but figuring out if 13 year olds can enjoy as well. Also is the discovers section for little ones necessary? Or 2 year old can have fun with bigger ones on the mountain? Bec I was told they’re in separate sections so how can I be with little one and big ones at the same time? Thanks so much for any input.

amother
Jean

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:23 pm
It’s not that big but the arcades are down the hall so you won’t see your 13 year old.

nicole81

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:26 pm
Do you mean Giggleberry Fair in New Hope? It's not great for a 13 year old unless they're the type that has tons of fun playing with their younger siblings. I think the obstacle course even has an upper age limit for kids. A two year old should enjoy, but should definitely have an adult doing the course with them.

The arcade is pretty standard so any kid that enjoys arcade games will enjoy, regardless of age.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:27 pm
amother [ Jean ] wrote:
It’s not that big but the arcades are down the hall so you won’t see your 13 year old.

I would be ok with 13 year old by arcades checking in an out. Do you remember if the arcade was good? And is the discover section great? Or fine to skip.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:29 pm
nicole81 wrote:
Do you mean Giggleberry Fair in New Hope? It's not great for a 13 year old unless they're the type that has tons of fun playing with their younger siblings. I think the obstacle course even has an upper age limit for kids. A two year old should enjoy, but should definitely have an adult doing the course with them.

The arcade is pretty standard so any kid that enjoys arcade games will enjoy, regardless of age.

Yes Thanks. I see the age limit is 12 so the only option for 13 year old would be the arcade. So it probably makes Mose sense to go to the bigger section with 2 year old and skip the toddler section. Since they’re not in the same room.

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:56 pm
I was there. The mountain is too difficult for a 2 year old. It’s recommended for 6-12 but even adults are allowed in… it’s not an upper limit.
We did not do the arcades so no comment on that

amother
Jean

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:59 pm
You can go on the mountain with your 2 year old, we always skipped the toddler section. The arcades looked nice, we didn't do them though.

Crookshanks

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 11:56 pm
I went on the mountain as a teenager and had a blast. I didn't want to leave 😂
I didn't find the arcades as fun.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 12:56 pm
is there anything else to do in this area?

and is there kosher food around there?

nicole81

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 1:14 pm
amother [ Cornsilk ] wrote:

Kosher food is about 45 min away, in Philly, depending on traffic.

New Hope is a fun little town to walk through, and then take the foot bridge over to jersey. The railroad is nice too.

Bucks county is beautiful and there are a bunch of fun low key activities to do there like berry picking, an amazing playground and park where you can picnic, covered bridge tours, and nature trails. There's also Washington's crossing near new hope. Sesame Place isn't far from there if you're looking for more action. And Philly can be done from there as well.

I go there every so often and just spent 4 days last week there with ages 3-12. You can pm me if you want more specific info or recommendations.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 2:31 pm
amother [ Cornsilk ] wrote:

We were thinking of going to the castle park also. It looks really cool. 10 min away.

nicole81

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 2:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
We were thinking of going to the castle park also. It looks really cool. 10 min away.

My kids said it was the best playground they've ever been to.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics