Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
D-Dimer Test: 62% of Covid Vaccinated have Blood Clots!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

agreer

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 2:12 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Hashem designed our immune system to protect us against NATURAL infections.

Airborne viruses through the nose and mouth, eating toxins by mouth.

Vaccines are INJECTING toxins into our blood stream.

Our bodies were not designed to overcome that!

No.

1. This virus is NOT natural. It is man made. How is it better than the vaccine?
2. Vaccines save lives. How many of your relatives died or were crippled by smallpox, diphtheria, or polio?
3. Mrna technology is at least 20 years old. It is not causing blood clots.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 2:19 pm
agreer wrote:
No.

1. This virus is NOT natural. It is man made. How is it better than the vaccine?
2. Vaccines save lives. How many of your relatives died or were crippled by smallpox, diphtheria, or polio?
3. Mrna technology is at least 20 years old. It is not causing blood clots.

1. Even if the virus is not natural, it is natural to catch viruses through nose and mouth -
not through injections.

2. THESE Covid Vaccines have had more deaths and injuries then ALL vaccines combined
over the past 70 years! How can you just ignore that.

3. It is verified that SOME patients are getting blood clots from the vaccines.
Doctors claim it is rare. But doctors are not doing DIMER test to see if there are MICROSCOPIC clots
caused by the vaccines.

amother
Buttercup

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 2:30 pm
fleetwood wrote:
So everyone who got the vaccine got tested and of all those a huge percentage have blood clots? Does this really make sense to you.

In all seriousness, nobody..and I do mean nobody that I know has been tested .

Right, it's like saying 97% of US doctors were vaccinated because 301 doctors responded to a voluntary survey, of which 97% were vaccinated.
https://www.ama-assn.org/press.....id-19

Eta. That said, OP has a point. This *should* be studied in a large, randomized controlled trial.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 2:34 pm
Yes, more study is needed.

But a doctor tested his patients 4-7 days after vaccination.

And 62% of them had high Dimer which indicates presence of tiny blood clots.

These tiny blood clots can cause PERMANENT damage to lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord.

The doctor then had his LICENSE threatened for causing "vaccine hesitancy".

How can you trust the authorities when they won't even investigate but just CENSOR???

amother
Hibiscus

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 2:40 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

These tiny blood clots can cause PERMANENT damage to lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord.

The doctor then had his LICENSE threatened for causing "vaccine hesitancy".

How can you trust the authorities when they won't even investigate but just CENSOR???

I’ll just say one thing, and that is, daas Torah said to vaccinate! So they are responsible for the results.a G-d fearing Jew, especially in a case such as confusing as this, relies on the gedolim and then is calm that the results are all up to Hashem. Finished.

little neshamala

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:09 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I am pro choice.

I am just giving information.

Everybody decide for themselves.

But you are not giving information! You are literally giving misinformation. Untruths. Your OP is about a doctor who has been ripped apart by other doctors. His "methods" were not scientific, his explanations are misleading, his "findings" were not findings at all. And people who dont have the understanding, or the time, to verify for themselves, take these things at face value and use it to make their choices!
How can you take such an achrayus??

little neshamala

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:12 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Maybe we should start right here.
A high D dimer does not indicate tiny blood clots.

Attention imamothers. This is one of the reasons you should speak with medical professionals when deciding whether or not to vaccinate. Or at the very least, look into what people post.

little neshamala

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:12 pm
amother [ Rainbow ] wrote:
Yes, as a matter of fact D-dimer levels do rise with age. They also rise in pregnancy and in any inflammatory state (obesity, anemia, hyperlipidemia, even stress).

Do you actually know anything about D-dimer tests?

Do you know that it's a screening test, meaning that if a clot is suspected the test is run and, if it's high, then further testing is indicated. It is NOT run across the board because the specificity is low, meaning that if the test is randomly run there's a huge probability of false positives (under 40% of high values indicate clots).
Did you know this before posting about it?

So I am wondering:
How many people did he test? What is their demographic? (elderly, pregnant, obese, etc?) How high were the actual levels?
Without this information the only value of his report is to give clueless anti-vaxxers more dubious weapons.

Anonymous because I doubt there are many other laboratory scientists on this board since I know of only one other frum woman in the field in my area.

I am quoting this so more people notice it and read it.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:16 pm
little neshamala wrote:
But you are not giving information! You are literally giving misinformation. Untruths. Your OP is about a doctor who has been ripped apart by other doctors. His "methods" were not scientific, his explanations are misleading, his "findings" were not findings at all. And people who dont have the understanding, or the time, to verify for themselves, take these things at face value and use it to make their choices!
How can you take such an achrayus??

Incorrect.

NOBODY said that it is proven that Covid Vaccines do NOT cause microscopic blood clots.

What the doctors said is that there is not ENOUGH evidence one way or the other.

But the doctors who said there is not enough proof do NOT say - LET'S CHECK IT OUT!

Why aren't the Doctors saying: Let's do DIMER tests before and after vaccination???

Do you understand that, Little Neshamala???

chayamiriam

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:17 pm
Sick and tired of reading fake news! People are dying of covid not the vaccine!!! Media puts out fake news about the vaccine and People point to it to ratioalnize ridiculous theories. Protect your family and get the vaccine!!

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:21 pm
Interesting that this testing has been suggested because it correlates closely with severe covid. https://acutecaretesting.org/e.....id-19

And levels tend to be high even months after a covid diagnosis. https://www.healio.com/news/he.....nosis

https://journals.sagepub.com/d.....10976

See also https://labtestsonline.org/new.....cases

https://academic.oup.com/abbs/.....86047

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:26 pm
People, this is from the MERCK (vaccine manufacturer) Manual: https://www.merckmanuals.com/-......html

D-dimer is one of the protein fragments produced when a blood clot gets dissolved in the body. It is normally undetectable or detectable at a very low level unless the body is forming and breaking down blood clots. Then, its level in the blood can significantly rise. This test detects D-dimer in the blood.

amother
Leaf

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:27 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Hashem designed our immune system to protect us against NATURAL infections.

Airborne viruses through the nose and mouth, eating toxins by mouth.

Vaccines are INJECTING toxins into our blood stream.

Our bodies were not designed to overcome that!

Are you ok with other vaccines?

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:32 pm
chayamiriam wrote:
Sick and tired of reading fake news! People are dying of covid not the vaccine!!! Media puts out fake news about the vaccine and People point to it to ratioalnize ridiculous theories. Protect your family and get the vaccine!!

Only 1% are dying of Covid and they are mainly the very old and/or very sick.

But over 12,000 deaths were reported following vaccination in USA and Hundreds of Thousands
of Serious Injuries like Heart Attacks, Strokes, Myocarditis, etc.

And that is just the IMMEDIATE adverse effects after vaccination.

Nobody knows the long term effects.

And now MORE NEW EVIDENCE that Covid Vaccines are very dangerous!

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:36 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Interesting that this testing has been suggested because it correlates closely with severe covid. https://acutecaretesting.org/e.....id-19

And levels tend to be high even months after a covid diagnosis. https://www.healio.com/news/he.....nosis

https://journals.sagepub.com/d.....10976

See also https://labtestsonline.org/new.....cases

https://academic.oup.com/abbs/.....86047

Yes.

But the IMMUNITY from Covid is 6 - 7 times STRONGER then Vaccine Immunity.

Vaccine immunity only lasts a few months.

Vaccines are like getting Covid EVERY SIX MONTHS - with the damage being cumulative!

amother
Rainbow

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:53 pm
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....8031/
"Conclusions
Many factors are associated with a positive D-dimer test. The effect of these factors on the usefulness of the test should be considered prior to ordering a D-dimer.
Plasma D-dimer measurement is commonly used as the first test in patients suspected of having acute pulmonary embolism (PE). D-dimer testing is noninvasive and rapid, so it is not surprising that the availability of these tests can increase the number of patients evaluated for possible PE.1 However, low specificity limits the usefulness of D-dimer testing. Specificity is typically between 40% and 60%, leading to a high rate of false-positive results.2

Several factors, other than PE or deep vein thrombosis (DVT), are associated with positive D-dimer results. Some, such as advanced age, malignancy, and pregnancy, have been described in the medical literature.3–9..."

This is not contraversial.

Elevated D-dimer levels CAN be caused by clots but they are just as likely not to be.The D-dimer of a healthy 70 year-old man would be considered high for a 20 year-old. A healthy pregnant woman could have a value of 2.00, which could correlate with a DVT in someone else.

Interesting that the esteemed Dr. Hoffe neglected to tell us how many patients he tested, how old they were, what their conditions were, and what the actual values were - just that he somehow knew that these supposed elevated values were caused by clots. Also interesting that you chose to quote this as fact.

amother
Rainbow

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 4:00 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
People, this is from the MERCK (vaccine manufacturer) Manual: https://www.merckmanuals.com/-......html

D-dimer is one of the protein fragments produced when a blood clot gets dissolved in the body. It is normally undetectable or detectable at a very low level unless the body is forming and breaking down blood clots. Then, its level in the blood can significantly rise. This test detects D-dimer in the blood.

"However, an elevated D-dimer does not always indicate the presence of a clot because a number of other factors can cause an increased level. Elevated levels may be seen in conditions in which fibrin is formed and then broken down, such as recent surgery, trauma, infection, heart attack, and some cancers or conditions in which fibrin is not cleared normally, such as liver disease. Therefore, D-dimer is typically not used to rule out VTE in hospitalized patients (inpatient setting).

Fibrin is also formed and broken down during pregnancy, so that may result in an elevated D-dimer level. However, if DIC is suspected in a woman who is pregnant or is in the immediate postpartum period, then the D-dimer test may be used, along with a PT, PTT, fibrinogen, and platelet count to help diagnose her condition. If the woman has DIC, her D-dimer level will be very elevated."

This is from your own source! This leads me to wonder:
A. Did you not even read it before posting as fact?
B. Did you read it but lack comprehension?
C. Did you read and understand but post as you did anyway because you don't actually care about the facts?

Is there another possibility?

amother
Outerspace

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 4:05 pm
little neshamala wrote:
So irresponsible to post this when numerous doctors have literally torn this apart as completely false.

Please provide sources

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 4:24 pm
All I am saying is this is something that needs more investigation.

And it is very strange that the CDC is not interested in looking into this - despite the very high
rate deaths and serious injuries following vaccination!

causemommysaid

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 4:30 pm
fleetwood wrote:
So everyone who got the vaccine got tested and of all those a huge percentage have blood clots? Does this really make sense to you.

In all seriousness, nobody..and I do mean nobody that I know has been tested .

Serious question for you. I'm prefacing by saying I am not in any way a conspiracy theorist nor do I believe any of the hype in either direction.

I don't necessarily believe what best bubby is saying but I also am not going to dismiss it as totally crazy. It doesn't sound crazy at all. Why are you so quick to dismiss it? Wouldn't it be a good idea to have many people tested who were vaccinated to see if this claim can be true? If it's true then maybe medicine can get ahead of it and come up with a solution.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics