Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Chesterfield commons

cutemama

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 6:25 pm
Hi, I am looking for a basement in Chesterfield commons, how would I go about finding one? Thank you

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 6:33 pm
Why there? You know someone living there who u want to be near? Have that person write on to the neighborhood chat asking if any Apt’s are avail or becoming avail anytime soon

cutemama

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 6:39 pm
I heard its a nice neighborhood (I'm being picky about which neighborhoods to live in:) how do I get access to their chat?

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 6:42 pm
cutemama wrote:
I heard its a nice neighborhood (I'm being picky about which neighborhoods to live in:) how do I get access to their chat?

From whoever told u it’s a nice neighborhood:)

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 7:33 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Why there? You know someone living there who u want to be near? Have that person write on to the neighborhood chat asking if any Apt’s are avail or becoming avail anytime soon

Is something wrong/ off with the neighbor hood? Anything we should be aware of?

amother
Lightyellow

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 7:44 pm
I live there (basement) and it’s a very nice place- assuming you like the development idea with lots of kids and attached houses etc- it’s a nice mix of different types here (much more then I’ve seen in other areas). Not too large of a neighborhood. I’m not on the chat so I wouldn’t know of any openings.
Just curious why you want to live specifically here?

cutemama

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 6:28 am
I did some research because I want my children to have friends and I want my husband to have a shul he likes. I heard from a few people there about the friendly style and the mix. Is there any place in shul or somewhere that I can find signs up?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating