Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Help me find bathrobes?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:25 am
Looking for something I can have my kids wear over their pajamas or when coming out of the shower when there are guests around. They've taken to wearing pajamas/nightshirts that are less modest at the same time as they're getting too old to parade around in them.

Prefer not to spend too much and looking for something gender-neutral, both kids and adult sizes. Strong preference if there's some style/cuteness factor so they don't feel too put-upon by the idea of being asked to wear a layer.

ETA a lot of what I'm finding online are too short to serve this purpose.

amother
Stone

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 4:38 pm
Personalization mall has a lot of bathrobes, I think you can find longer ones also. And if it's given as a gift personalized with their initials they will hopefully be more okay to wear it. Only thing is it's not so cheap but holiday time they usually have some sales. Good luck

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 4:59 pm
What about a hoodie dress?
Like this one. https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse.....76725

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 7:48 pm
jc penney lands end

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 7:52 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
What about a hoodie dress?
Like this one. https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse.....76725
this is kind of short. Tons of tzniyus sweatshirt dresses on shein for very cheapZ maybe they have bathrobes as well

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 8:34 pm
I'm just not sure pullover dresses will work because to my way of thinking a wraparound robe is easier to throw on. I also need something gender neutral (or something different for the boys)

Chocolate Moose do you have any specific links at JCP or Land's End to something that isn't short and skimpy?

Looking up Personalization Mall but that sounds pricey and this just isn't a great time...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics