Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Decrease in cases?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 6:34 pm
I follow a lot of WhatsApp statuses and I haven't been seeing news about rise in cases. Are the cases going down at all?

GLUE

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 6:46 pm
On the radio they are saying that cases are going down

Blessing1

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 6:55 pm
Yes, flu season is nearing it's end bh.
Let's see how long it will take for them to come up with a new strain.....

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 8:01 pm
BH. In NY positivity is going down. I feel like everyone I know had it about a month ago and very few cases since. At least in my community

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 8:11 pm
Yes bh. Till they want you to take another vaccine and then thr next variant will appear.

Mommy1:)

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 8:13 pm
doubtful. more likely there are positives for at home kits that aren't being reported.

srbmom

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 8:36 pm
My county has a website that is updated daily, and all metrics have been going done sharply the past few days
That's ICU beds, hospital admissions, and cases

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 8:50 pm
Next variant coming at a location near you. Don’t hold your breath.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 9:07 pm
Mommy1:) wrote:
doubtful. more likely there are positives for at home kits that aren't being reported.

So that is how they plan on getting rid of covid, get everyone to test at home and not report it. Problem solved.

As to the next variant, there is something about missing monkeys from a truckload of monkeys that was being transported to some science lab for testing. The monkeys were infected with something and now the people who came in contact with them are at risk of getting sick. And this is how #Monkeyvirus got its start. First it was the bats, now its the monkeys. Anyone responsible for this (looking at fauci) should be held accountable but I wont hold my breath that that would ever happen. And the nightmare continues.

torahtots

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 10:46 pm
In Israel we seem to be at the peak but we havent seen a reduction in numbers yet.

amother
Honey

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 3:26 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I follow a lot of WhatsApp statuses and I haven't been seeing news about rise in cases. Are the cases going down at all?

So when you can’t get your news from WhatsApp, you next look to imamother?

English3

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 3:29 am
torahtots wrote:
In Israel we seem to be at the peak but we havent seen a reduction in numbers yet.

Obviously every time vaccination gets pushed the numbers rise.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 4:42 am
torahtots wrote:

Booster #4 to the rescue.

GLUE

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 8:17 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
So that is how they plan on getting rid of covid, get everyone to test at home and not report it. Problem solved.

As to the next variant, there is something about missing monkeys from a truckload of monkeys that was being transported to some science lab for testing. The monkeys were infected with something and now the people who came in contact with them are at risk of getting sick. And this is how #Monkeyvirus got its start. First it was the bats, now its the monkeys. Anyone responsible for this (looking at fauci) should be held accountable but I wont hold my breath that that would ever happen. And the nightmare continues.

NJ just started testing deer, and guess what the deer have Coivd

Not a monkey virus but a deer one

justforfun87

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 9:13 am
I am a school nurse in MD and along with what the news is reporting I have deff gotten less calls about positive kids/family members. My friend who works at urgent care, where they had to shut down because it was a fire hazard of how many people were in the building, also said barely anyone is coming through with Covid anymore.

vintagebknyc

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:38 pm
GLUE wrote:
NJ just started testing deer, and guess what the deer have Coivd

Not a monkey virus but a deer one

This isn't news, it's decimating mink farms
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics