Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Dress for wedding-plus size

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 07 2022, 10:06 pm
A good friend of mine is getting married and I need something to wear to her wedding in March.
I don't want super trendy as I don't have many weddings anymore and won't get to wear it that much this season so don't want it to go out of style too quickly, but at the same time I do want to look nice and young (mid twenties)
Also plus sizes Wink
Any links would be super appreciated!!8

epic

Post Mon, Feb 07 2022, 10:55 pm
Check out beauti full boutique. They are located in monsey, New York. Don't know where you're hailing from.. they do have a website too. They've got gorgeous stuff!!

chanatron1000

Post Tue, Feb 08 2022, 1:08 am
Shein.com actually has some nice gowns. They also have a lot of really terrible ones, though, and it can be hard to tell from their picture. It can be worthwhile to look at reviews on other sites (including YouTube) and buy multiple options.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics