Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
9x13 disposable pans
Previous  1  2

meme6

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 9:37 am
gefilte wrote:
Pans made by "Fig & Leaf....are heavy duty.

I got them from Amazon..

Those are mega expensive

meme6

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 9:38 am
Sewsew_mom wrote:
I was there this past week and I feel like it said 9.99. But I felt they were flimsy so I didn't get them. Although I wasn't sure.

Last time was 19.99 they are not the strongest but if I am concerned I double them and it’s still cheaper . I use them a lot for breading cutlets and making salads don’t need stronger

Sewsew_mom

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 11:04 am
meme6 wrote:
Last time was 19.99 they are not the strongest but if I am concerned I double them and it’s still cheaper . I use them a lot for breading cutlets and making salads don’t need stronger

19.99? That's insane. Not by me. I would never have even given it a look for that price. Cus Costco used to be 6.99 but I think now it's 9.99 or something. I would never buy in bingo if it were close to that price.

amother
Mintcream

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 11:09 am
I bought real cookie sheets because the newer ones are too flimsy to handle anything. The prices keep creeping up higher and the quality keeps going down. If I need to make something really dirty I can use a flimsy disposable sheet with the hard metal cookie sheet holding it underneath. But I've been avoiding the cheapy (but expensive) disposable cookie sheets altogether as much as possible. I line the real pans with foil.

meme6

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 11:14 am
Sewsew_mom wrote:
19.99? That's insane. Not by me. I would never have even given it a look for that price. Cus Costco used to be 6.99 but I think now it's 9.99 or something. I would never buy in bingo if it were close to that price.

That’s for 100 pieces it’s cheaper then anywhere else

amother
NeonBlue

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 12:08 pm
amother [ NeonGreen ] wrote:
Over $70 is free.

Costco us a great price snd they are really strong.

If this is the same the frum stores sell it is an amazing price compared to recent prices.

I heard paper good snd aluminum pan prices are only going up right now bec of shipping price increases.

so thats what it said.
but then I added more to make it over 70 and it still tried to charge a ton for shipping

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 12:31 pm
Sewsew_mom wrote:

Costco's price is for 30 pans. A cas in Bingo is 100 pans.

Sewsew_mom

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 12:55 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
Costco's price is for 30 pans. A cas in Bingo is 100 pans.

So there must be a case and also a bunch. I didn't look at the case.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:06 am
Bingo is expensive. 25 pans are 9.99 so it's $40 for 100. They didn't have cases last time I went only a pack of 25.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:10 am
amother [ Lightgreen ] wrote:
Bingo is expensive. 25 pans are 9.99 so it's $40 for 100. They didn't have cases last time I went only a pack of 25.

I just bought a case gotta see what price was in the end but was a good price.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:23 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
I just bought a case gotta see what price was in the end but was a good price.
I was there a few days ago, there weren't any cases. Which aisle did you find them in?

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:33 am
amother [ Lightgreen ] wrote:
I was there a few days ago, there weren't any cases. Which aisle did you find them in?

I shop in the spring valley location

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:36 am
Lakewood bingo has not had cases consistently.
I used to think Costco was overpriced. But the pans are way thicker. You never have to double up and with the increase in price it’s not that much more.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 3:25 pm
amother [ IndianRed ] wrote:
https://baytaynu.com/collections/pans/products/alum-half-size-12-75-x-10-38-x-4-2-deep?variant=17257766027322

Anybody else ordered from this website and didn't receive it. The company charged my credit card right away but never delivered.

amother
IndianRed

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 3:26 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Anybody else ordered from this website and didn't receive it. The company charged my credit card right away but never delivered.

Email her, she's very responsive.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 3:31 pm
Have you looked at restaurant supply stores? Some aren’t only bulk.
Get a cookie sheet, that’s a flat pan, to support the thin aluminum. In israel I have found a kind of rack that the pan fits right in. It makes it possible to bring it to the table since it looks nicer and it gives it enough support to not spill.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics