Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Swing It, SR Play Swingsets

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 24 2021, 10:16 am
Hi,

I'm looking to get a swingset, something with 3 or 4 mixed type swings, maybe 2 slides, monkey bars, a rock climbing wall... I'm trying to figure out where to order from. I've seen both Swing It and SR Play advertised. Has anyone used either of them or are there any known differences in what they offer?

Thanks!

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 9:00 pm
I used swing it. I price compared with both and swing it gave me a better price. Some stuff were cheaper by SR and some by swing it. The total by me was cheaper by swing it. You should definitely get quotes from both. Just a side note, if you rant the monkey bars to be on the swing beam, SR told me they don't do it anymore and it needs to be a totally separate beam which was more money. That was the main reason it was more expensive. Prices keep going up so get a recent quote, even if you got one a year ago. My quote pre-covid was a couple hundred dollars cheaper than the one I got mid covid...

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 26 2021, 11:46 am
Thanks! I do want separate beams for the monkey bars and swings. Thanks for the info!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 14 2022, 12:19 am
Bump... I'm getting more serious about ordering one and just wondering if there is any difference between SR Play and Swing It, aside from what I can tell in their catalogs and pricing of each item...
Has anyone else here had a positive experience with either? I've asked around a lot but no one I know got a vinyl one or recently...

Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 14 2022, 10:00 am
Bump

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Feb 14 2022, 3:55 pm
I was happy with swing it if that helps you. When our slide and 1 of the accessories came looking damaged, they replaced it for free. Also, the guy left scuff marks on the white vinyl part and they sent someone to clean it up. They were quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had and were very happy with them. My kids love the swing set!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 14 2022, 10:19 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
I was happy with swing it if that helps you. When our slide and 1 of the accessories came looking damaged, they replaced it for free. Also, the guy left scuff marks on the white vinyl part and they sent someone to clean it up. They were quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had and were very happy with them. My kids love the swing set!

Thanks!

real israeli

Post Mon, Feb 14 2022, 10:34 pm
We have swing it vinyl and are happy as well. Have it for over 5 years already and it's in perfect new condition

Lotti

Post Mon, Feb 14 2022, 11:22 pm
I have SR play. Great service. Wonderful quality. We really enjoy the swing set b
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics