Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Rondo Chocolate

yummydd

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 7:52 pm
I still remmeber these from when I was young. these were like the best chocolates ever and just thinking of it makes my mouth water. I wonder why the company stopped making it? anyone know which company made it maybe we can persaude them to make them again after all us women can sometimes have cravings which MUST be fulfilled!

flowerpower

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 8:04 pm
never heard of em

Raisin

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 1:13 am
yummydd wrote:
I still remmeber these from when I was young. these were like the best chocolates ever and just thinking of it makes my mouth water. I wonder why the company stopped making it? anyone know which company made it maybe we can persaude them to make them again after all us women can sometimes have cravings which MUST be fulfilled!

yum! they were so so good.

why did you mention that? Exploding anger now I'm getting cravings!

AGINY

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 4:27 am
What a blast from the past! I used to LOVE rondos. I would bite off one end and then suck out the soft caramel. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. that roll that was supposed to last me a while was usually done by the end of first period in school!

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 7:35 am
oh, right.......................

they were yum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mevater

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 7:40 am
I actually walked into Oh Nuts in BP one day and described them, and the worker said she never heard of them and no one else asked about them. Funny.

Last edited by Mevater on Wed, Apr 30 2008, 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Raisin

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 7:40 am
aren't they an imitation (or maybe a cy run) of rolo chocolates?

shopaholic

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 7:56 am
They are an imitation of Rolos & they were amazing!!!! My sister & I would buy them all the time & eat them in our room so no one else could have.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 7:59 am
ah yes the rolos ... I've had those ... oozing with caramel ... only they taste like butter Puke Nervous

simplesima

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 9:44 am
memories.... whenever one of us was sick my mother used to buy a pack and during the day we would take one together w/coffee.... they were delicous is there anywhere we can get them these days maybe isreal or the uk. If I could surprise my mother ok too much rambling all these memories

Bsimcha

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 2:11 pm
They were my favorite too!!!!!!! YUM! They came in 2 flavors, I don't remember which but they were both yummy!

yummydd

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 2:18 pm
DonnaKL in the uk you cant get them but if you find them make sure to let all of us no, because as you see were all craving it!

square_peg

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 2:26 pm
Oh my gosh!
I remember realizing that the grocery's supply was dwindling, and they were NOT restocking... it was when I was in 12th grade, either midterms or finals, I bought one every day (serve as an award or condolence prize, depending on how well I did Smile )

Last edited by square_peg on Wed, Apr 30 2008, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlumaG

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 3:49 pm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm gr8 memories - for those who don't keep cholov yisroel rolo's is pretty much the same thing...

Estee2

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 3:56 pm
I remember the 2 flavors-- toffee and nougat.

The nougat was stiffer, and the toffee (or caramel)
was oozier ! My favorite -- YUM.

They stopped making them.
I think the whole company is out of business.
It was not a regular brand. Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics