Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Fish
Pesach salmon ideas

caza

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 5:07 pm
I am looking for some Pesach salmon recipes to make for a change.
Non gebrokts and kotniot.
Thanks!

mama123

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 5:14 pm
I just tried making pistachio salmon and it came out great BH. Pulse shelled pistachios in a food processor so they are finely chopped, but not mealy. Smear honey mixed with a little vinegar over the salmon. Press the ground nuts on top of the honey. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Bake uncovered. Can’t remember temperature (maybe it was 375?) for about 20-25 minutes.

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 5:21 pm
1. Mix ground almonds with some salt. Take salmon fillets and in egg and then nut mixture (I usually just do the top, but you can do both sides). If you use liquid sugar or honey, drizzle on top. Bake uncovered on 375 for about 30 min or fry covered (not sure how long).

2. If you have a instant pot/pressure cooker, sautee some onions and take out. Place salmon on rack thingy (so it doesn't touch the bottom). Use OJ for liquid per pressure cooker's instructions. Put onions on top and use salt as preferred. Cover and cook on high pressure for whatever the time is for salmon. (would have to look it up). If you use garlic, throw in some garlic too.

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 5:22 pm
3. I made the "sauce" from spice and spirit passover book for sweet and sour meatballs and reserved some before putting in meat to bake some salmon in. (I need to cook for a pescatarian).

dankbar

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 5:46 pm
I baked salmon with oil salt & pepper & after was baked topped with a tropical salsa.

I cubed mango, pineapple & pom arils added lemon juice, orange juice & sugar.

Original recipe also comes with purple onion & salsa baked with fish

chani5

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 5:53 pm
Salt salmon. Grind onion, tomato and whole lemon in food processor and pour on top.
Bake covered 30 minutes

caza

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 8:14 pm
Thank you for your replies. Really appreciate it

mfb

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 11:27 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
3. I made the "sauce" from spice and spirit passover book for sweet and sour meatballs and reserved some before putting in meat to bake some salmon in. (I need to cook for a pescatarian).

Do you have the recipe?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics