Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Dubai
Previous  1  2

amother
Crystal

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 11:12 am
amother [ Yarrow ] wrote:
They were asking $5,000 per adult

I can't imagine ever spending that kind of money for a vacation. We had a fabulous time and took our food with us. I would have to skip our vacation for a lot of years to save up for one pesach. I actually really enjoyed having it at home this year. Yes it would have been a lot more fun to go on a vacation but pesach it's a lot more than just the fun and we actually had a very relaxing holiday.

amother
Springgreen

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 11:15 am
This may seem like a dumb question but do these prices include everything? Air fare/ transportation to and from airport. What is included. And what did you have to spend extra?

amother
Heather

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 11:44 am
amother [ RosePink ] wrote:
More importantly, why would a Jew spent Pesach in a city built on slave labor? A touch hypocritical

I am pretty sure America and perhaps even other countries were build on slave labor as well so not sure what your argument is. We are in Galus so going to an Arab country is no different than going to any other country that hated and persecuted Jews (including Germany, England, Spain, etc). This is also why its bizarre that Jews take on the identity of the countries they were exiled to (Morrocan, Hungarian, Russian, Syrian, etc) when we are really indigenous to Israel and pray to return home once Moshiach comes (as opposed to saying L'Shanah Habah Russia or Hungary or Poland, etc). Lets hope that Moshiach comes already so that we can all celebrate Pesach in Yerushalayim with our Beis Hamikdash. L'Shana Haba B'Yerushalayim

LakewoodMom2

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 4:03 pm
amother [ Crystal ] wrote:
We had the most amazing time there and can't wait to go back. We did not go for pesach. We brought all of our own food. Israel is a really great place to live but it looks really expensive to go on a vacation so if you're going for more than 4 days it really is cheaper to leave the country. And I don't know why people are talking so much about Dubai when I think there were thousands that went to Egypt.

I plan on going to Dubai this summer. Would be so appreciative if you can share your itinerary with me!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics