Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Swing set prices
Previous  1  2

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 12:49 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
I'm also looking for a swingset. Does Swing it ever have sales?
don't know about swing it, but at some point I was signed up for kingswings emails and I remember getting an email about some sale items (like custom sets that didn’t work out or sample sets etc).

amother
Quince

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 4:15 am
SR Play may be cheaper. They have great quality sets. I’m not sure if they are cheaper though

amother
Daffodil

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 1:31 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
I got mine and we’re thrilled BH
GL with decision and enjoy it!!

How do these compare? Anyone know?
Swing it
Adventure yards
SR Play
King swing

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 1:35 pm
amother [ Daffodil ] wrote:
How do these compare? Anyone know?
Swing it
Adventure yards
SR Play
King swing

SR play and adventure yards is the same company
King swing is the supplier for swing it and seems to charge more if you order directly, based on what I saw

amother
Quince

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 4:58 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
SR play and adventure yards is the same company

I don’t believe this is accurate

amother
Daffodil

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 10:48 pm
I decided to go with swing it in the end although sr play and adventure yard I think are a bit cheaper.

nosher1

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:15 pm
What made you pick swingit if their prices are higher? Is it a better quality swingset? Nicer setup?

amother
Daffodil

Post Fri, Jun 17 2022, 8:12 am
nosher1 wrote:
What made you pick swingit if their prices are higher? Is it a better quality swingset? Nicer setup?

I checked out a few swingsets of ppl I knew. I felt the swing it quality was better than SR play. I don't know anyone with adventure yards and they honestly were annoying to deal with. I'm honestly not sure if swing it is way more expensive than the other ones.
I am paying about 10k ( I added things, without the monkey bars and a couple other things. It was under 8k)
I am getting four swings, (a baby swing, double swing, two regular ones) two big towers, two slides, a fireman pole, separate monkey bars not on top of the swings, a rock wall, a net climbing thing and a ladder. I am also going to do their newest color which is really nice.

Sr play was a bit cheaper but as I said I did not like the quality compared to swing it. (It felt flimsier) I also found the guy very pushy for me to.order without willing to go it over on the phone to make sure it makes sense for me.

amother
Alyssum

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:43 pm
ordered this one. it has hard roof, 2 slides, monkey bars and not wood so I'm hoping it will hold up much better. even though I love the vinyl ones I felt I was getting much more for the price.
https://www.costco.com/Catalog.....slide
have other ones at Costco by lifetime that are even cheaper than this if you don't want 2 slides or monkey bars etc
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics