Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Today, 23 of Sivan - BIG day for Yeshuos

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 4:45 am
https://www.atzmut.org/sivan23/
Special prayer for the 23rd of Sivan
On the 23rd of the month of Sivan (כג׳ סיון) the decree of Haman (At the time of Mordechai and Esther) to annihilate the Jewish nation was nullified. The holy books teach us that this day is a very powerful day for prayers to nullify decrees and anything bad, evil and horrible against us. The same way that from that day and on the situation of the Jewish nation changed and became good, and “Mordecai left the king’s presence with royal raiment” (Esther 8/15) … “and the city of Shushan shouted and rejoiced” … and as a result the Megila says… “The Jews had light and joy, and gladness and honor” – The holy books teach us that this day (Sivan 23) is a powerful day to revoke and nullify any decree against you (Sickness, death, poverty, infertile, etc.)

Therefore on this powerful day there are a few things you want to do:

Light two (2) candles for Esther and Mordechai
Give three (3) coins to charity. The coins should be held with both hands at the same time when placing in the charity box
Read chapters 22, 83, 130, 142 of Tehilm – Find text below
Read chapter 8 from the Megila of Esther – Find text below
Read Avinu Malkeinu (Without a blessing, just the text)- Find text below
Pray from your heart with your words anything you want and need – Ask from Hashem
Recite the short prayer – Find text below
Take on yourself a good decision to add a Mitzvah to your daily schedule
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure all the above is done and read on the 23rd of Sivan (June 22nd 2022) during the day from dawn till sundown!

Check out atzmut.org/sivan23/ because it has the tehillim to be read today.

The following is the Chabad take on כג' סיוון:

Write YOUR Bracha Letter Decree BH! TONIGHT Tuesday Eve & Wednesday Is 23 Sivan! "Every Jew is a Baal Habayit of the Entire World on 23 Sivan  and Can Decree Whatever He Wants and Everything Is Done According To His Will"!!

*From A Sicha of the Rebbe about 23 Sivan , כג סיון: *
(See the Sicha included below)

The Rebbe writes that this is a most auspicious day - as it says in the Megilla that on Chof Gimmel 23 Sivan, 🖋"The scribes of the king wrote EVERYTHING Mordechai commanded"

The KING refers to HASHEM, and the Rebbe says that on This Day 23 Sivan, we can write in Shomayim anything we want!!

The Rebbe says "every Yid is a Baal Habayis of the entire world on this day and can decree whatever he wants and everything is done according to his will"!!

And we are encouraged to use this opportunity to the fullest, to have written in Shomayim that all our needs be fulfilled!!!

Such an incredible opportunity to decree verbally for one another and for ourselves that all those who need Brachos should receive  them B'korov Mamosh!!!

We can be the authors of our own destiny when we tap into the special energy of today

💫🖋On this day.. Let's all write...and we will be answered BH!

Let's all stay focused and ask for the ultimate Bracha..
Ad Mosai! Ritzoinainu Liros Es Malkainu!
With all the Brachos that we need BiGashmiyus ViRuchniyus Gam Yochad BiTov Hanireh ViHanigleh BiSimcha Vituv Layvov to fulfill our Shlichus, the entire reason we've been put here on this earth. .to bring the Hisgalus of Moshiach now!

https://www.ohelchabad.org/tem.....r.htm

👑Here is The Rebbe's Sicha of 23 Sivan 5743:
 "ויקראו סופרי המלך בעת ההיא בחודש השלישי הוא חודש סיון בשלושה ועשרים
בו... ויכתוב ככל אשר ציווה מרדכי אל היהודים... והעיר שושן צהלה ושמחה,
ליהודים הייתה אורה ושמחה וששון ויקר... נפל פחד היהודים עליהם"
כתוב במגילת אסתר שכל זה קרה בתאריך כ"ג סיון!
הרבי מליובאוויטש גילה לנו סודות ממה שקורה בשמים ביום זה.

amother
Stonewash

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 6:41 am
Thank you for posting this

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 9:15 am
Thank you. This is very interesting. I learned that after Esther approached Achashveirosh in Nissan that he didn't nullify the decree because he didn't have the power too: once a decree was made it couldn't be rescinded. However he gave the Jews the right to fight back the following Adar.
This is all news to me and I'll have to look it over more carefully.

ETA: So interesting. If Esther went in Nissan, why was this edict allowing the Jews to fight (not rescinding the decree) in Sivan?

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 9:31 am
Fascinating. I didn't realize what the time table was. https://www.chabad.org/calenda.....ode=j

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 9:33 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Thank you. This is very interesting. I learned that after Esther approached Achashveirosh in Nissan that he didn't nullify the decree because he didn't have the power too: once a decree was made it couldn't be rescinded. However he gave the Jews the right to fight back the following Adar.
This is all news to me and I'll have to look it over more carefully.

ETA: So interesting. If Esther went in Nissan, why was this edict allowing the Jews to fight (not rescinding the decree) in Sivan?

Read chapter 8 in Megilas Esther.
It specifically mentions the 23 of Sivan.

BTW my husband also never knew about this day being special. Which is unusual. He usually knows this stuff!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 9:51 am
Thanks so much for posting.
I love to listen to Rabbi Anava

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 10:59 am
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days