Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What is going on with athletes all over? Collapsing/Dying
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 3:12 pm
April 2022

https://rumble.com/v191up7-wha......html

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 3:27 pm

Surely the covid vaccine had nothing to do with any of these injuries or deaths...

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 3:39 pm
Except that it used to be average of 29, and since the covid vaccine it has multiplied manyfold.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 3:41 pm
That's what she said. Now there were 769 in one year alone.

amother
Viola

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 3:43 pm
Maybe it is the after affects of covid?

amother
Snow

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 3:49 pm
Are you sure none of them had Covid with some long term effects?
My friend had Covid back in March 2020 and she was an athlete. She actually had EKG before she had Covid and 8 months after (before the vaccine was even available) and the cardiac damage was profound.

I hope you are adjusting for all your variables if you want to make statements and draw conclusions.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 3:55 pm
amother [ Snow ] wrote:
My friend had Covid back in March 2020 and she was an athlete. She actually had EKG before she had Covid and 8 months after (before the vaccine was even available) and the cardiac damage was profound.

I hope you are adjusting for all your variables if you want to make statements and draw conclusions.

I don't see anyone making statements or drawing conclusions. Just asking questions.

Amarante

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 3:59 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
I don't see anyone making statements or drawing conclusions. Just asking questions.

You are being disingenuous as you are posting a post from an obscure website which has an anti-tax agenda.

The links are unverified and have no context.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 4:01 pm
Number one rule when looking at statistics: compare apples to apples.

Don't compare deaths to deaths AND cardiac arrest.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 4:02 pm
Amarante wrote:
You are being disingenuous as you are posting a post from an obscure website which has an anti-tax agenda.

The links are unverified and have no context.

Pray tell - what is a non-obscure website?

amother
NeonGreen

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 4:05 pm
amother [ Viola ] wrote:
Maybe it is the after affects of covid?

So why specifically athletes? Did you think about it?
And most if not all SADS cases this year were vaxxed....

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 4:22 pm
25 year old Anita Alvarez fainted in the water today in Budapest, at an artistic swimming championship. Her coach saved her life. https://m.one.co.il/Mobile/Art.....ef=hp

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 4:25 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
Number one rule when looking at statistics: compare apples to apples.

Don't compare deaths to deaths AND cardiac arrest.

Yeah, this.

abound

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 4:42 pm
her mom said this has happpenned before a few times, the first time during a competion

ora_43

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 4:59 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Except that it used to be average of 29, and since the covid vaccine it has multiplied manyfold.

According to...?

ETA: I get that people said this online, but anyone can say anything online. Like, say: in 2018, only 4 surfers were eaten by sharks, but in 2021 there was a massive increase to 104.

True? No. But that didn't stop me saying it.

If there was a several-fold increase in athlete deaths, people I'd expect to have at least heard about such a thing include cardiologists and athletes. But that's not where this claim is coming from. On the contrary, you can find plenty of quotes from coaches, sports doctors, etc, saying they've never heard of such a thing.

Last edited by ora_43 on Thu, Jun 23 2022, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 5:00 pm
I think you'd need official statistics from an official/national or international sports group to really know the total numbers. It looks like the tweet above is comparing Olympic athletes to an unnamed group of athletes, not another set of Olympians. The vague "athletes" could include numbers reported by various sports associations and colleges and high schools and summer camps etc. You'd need to compare Olympians to Olympians for this to be a valid claim. Certainly if that many Olympians had died in the past year or two (especially since there was just an Olympics a few short months ago), there'd have been way more obituaries and columns commemorating them in the sports/news sections. So who are all these Olympians who died during training or performances this past year? All 700+ of them??

(Athletes push their body to the limits, especially their hearts, for a very concentrated amount of time. They have a short span of time for their career, so they are thinking years, not decades. They usually retire at a young age due to physical issues. And, yes, sadly there are sudden collapses, seizures, or even deaths...this is nothing new. Sometimes they come out of the blue...like Sergei Grinkov, and Olympic gold medalist, 25 years ago...who collapsed and died during a routine practice session on the rink.
Not to mention some of them (illegally) take performance enhancement drugs which has side effects including putting a strain on the heart. Like the teenage ice skater from Russia this past Olympics...sounded like her coach was giving it to her, actually.)

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 5:25 pm
amother [ Snow ] wrote:

But athletes were injured or died before covid so how can you blame covid for it?

And has there been research conducted on the covid vaccine for athletes with a control group to ensure that its safe for them? Otherwise, why would they take it if it can harm them?

And for those defending the covid vaccine and claiming that it doesnt cause death or injury, how much money do you have invested in their stocks that you would gaslight us about the vaccine? Or are these vaccine companies paying you personally to gaslight us about it? If not, then why are you doing it for free?

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 5:34 pm
The only reason I can think of that people jump in to defend the injections is that they are petrified to find out that they are walking around with a time bomb in their bodies. I cannot fathom why people jump in to cut down posts that raise questions about the safety of the injectables. Most are amother though. I wonder why most people won't post under their own screen names. Especially when defending the establishment. I understand why people who are against the narrative don't want to be identified....

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 5:39 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
The only reason I can think of that people jump in to defend the injections is that they are petrified to find out that they are walking around with a time bomb in their bodies. I cannot fathom why people jump in to cut down posts that raise questions about the safety of the injectables. Most are amother though. I wonder why most people won't post under their own screen names. Especially when defending the establishment. I understand why people who are against the narrative don't want to be identified....

People also can't admit they were wrong anymore. They spent months screaming how everyone should be vaccinated and how the unvaccinated were murderers and grandma killers. They supported the lockdowns and mandates and dug themselves in too deep to admit they were wrong. Now they say I was vaccinated and boosted and got covid but I didn't die so it was a success! How many people did die from covid after the initial wave? Not many. But they are trying to convince themselves they were right because they feel foolish.

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 5:41 pm
ChossidMom wrote:

I am certainly not petrified but I am curious.
I am a big Olympics fan, especially the winter ones (we just had one) so who are these 700 Olympic athletes that died in the past year? People follow their favorites in training (even before they ever make it to an Olympics--there are tons of websites and youtube channels devoted to them before they make it to an Olympics even and certainly after) so if 729 or whatever Olympic athletes had died in this past year, how come there hasn't been any obituaries or coverage of these athletes? It would be huge news.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics