Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
ISO: Child Psychiatrist

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 4:26 pm
I am seeking a highly qualified child PSYCHIATRIST (not psychologist or social worker) in the area who can perform a psychiatric evaluation on a teenage girl who has ADHD/ODD, anxiety and going through a lot of emotional struggles at the moment. I need someone with availability in the near future, someone you have personally used or can vouch for, and ideally a frum woman (doesn't have to be, but ideally a woman, and even more ideal would be frum so the person would understand the struggles she is talking about). Someone who deals with children from divorced homes and the stress and struggles related to that would be helpful.

Must be located in NJ only, no NY doctors.
Thank you!

amother
Forsythia

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 5:24 pm
How far are you willing to travel and would you do virtual?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 5:54 pm
Would travel 1.5 hour, prefer in person. Bergen County area is also ok.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 6:47 pm
I use Esther sacks. She's a APN(I think!) Not a psychiatrist but she diagnose and treats.
I also know personally Tzivia Kownat. Same thing. Not sure where she practices at the moment.
Shaindy Parnes. I heard amazing things about her, never used her personally.

amother
Broom

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 6:54 pm
Halana Rothbort in the 5 Towns is excellent. A frum female psychiatrist. But it’s a little far.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 7:48 pm
Dr Hizami is local. He has a female psychiatric nurse practioner under him, Aviva Hakakian. People are happy with her. You can also ask relief.

There is a frum woman, Dr Susan Fuchs who is a Psychiatrist in NJ. She only allows in person visits if you are vaccinated. Otherwise Zoom. Shes older. Might be a drop quick to medicate.

amother
IndianRed

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 8:17 pm
I used Shaindy Parnes. I think she is excellent and extremely qualified. Also her work ethic / dealing with patients is very commendable.

Only caveat is that she may be hard to get an appointment with.
Her work # is 732-806-0715.

She is very understanding and entuned to frum patients needs. both girls and boys alike.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries