Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Will someone please please talk!!!
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 1:17 pm
amother [ Junglegreen ] wrote:
Op I really want one but 1) I’m terrified of pain 2) I’m terrified about everyone talking about it (it would be very obvious)
Are you calm about it?
I’m in fl and there are a million doctors here if you want a vacation;)

Answer to number 2: Once upon a time I would have worried about others talking about it . But the older I get the more I realize that I just don't care if others talk. This is about me and feeling good about myself and part of that( for me) is liking what I see in the mirror. I think that will help me feel more confident.(In the same way as wearing nice clothing, designing your house with inviting colors etc...) And I've been working on my emotional health so I'm not delusional enough to think it will be the answer to all my insecurities or problems.....

amother
Dimgray

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 2:11 pm
amother [ Junglegreen ] wrote:
Op I really want one but 1) I’m terrified of pain 2) I’m terrified about everyone talking about it (it would be very obvious)
Are you calm about it?
I’m in fl and there are a million doctors here if you want a vacation;)

Honestly the recovery was pretty awful.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 3:07 pm
amother [ Dimgray ] wrote:

Would you say it was worth it? Was it an open rhinoplasty?

amother
Junglegreen

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 6:56 pm
amother [ Dimgray ] wrote:

Sad

amother
Junglegreen

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 6:58 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Answer to number 2: Once upon a time I would have worried about others talking about it . But the older I get the more I realize that I just don't care if others talk. This is about me and feeling good about myself and part of that( for me) is liking what I see in the mirror. I think that will help me feel more confident.(In the same way as wearing nice clothing, designing your house with inviting colors etc...) And I've been working on my emotional health so I'm not delusional enough to think it will be the answer to all my insecurities or problems.....

I wish. I wish I could do it without feeling embarrassed.
Also worried that my daughter will have my nose and then I’ll feel guilty. She’s small now but I wouldn’t be surprised because she’s my mini clone

amother
Lotus

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 7:00 pm
I honestly did not find the recovery to be that painful
It wasn’t really painful it was more uncomfortable you need to sleep upright and can’t breathe from your nose
It’s pretty bad but the pain was barely there!

amother
Lotus

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 7:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi everyone!
I've been unhappy with my nose for years and after much thought ( and consultation with das torah) I've decided to go ahead with a nose job.But there's only one problem( well really two, financially speaking). Nobody will talk!
C'mon I know there are people out there who've had it done. Can't someone make a recommendation please??? The online reviews indicate that it's often Banging head a hit or miss.....Anyone here can give me a name from personal experience? Someone in NY or NJ? Much appreciated!!!

Op you can pm me

amother
Ebony

Post Sat, Jul 09 2022, 10:54 pm
amother [ Lotus ] wrote:
Op you can pm me

She can't PM someone anonymous - only if you post under your username

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 4:36 pm
Hi everyone!
Someone here mentioned a Dr. Sparano. He operates out of The center for ambilatory and minimally invasive surgery. Does anyone know what sort of place this is? And if you've had any work done by him are you willing to dm me? If I could actually speak to you that would be even better! Also I'd appreciate instructions on how to dm on this site... Thanks!!

amother
Ebony

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 7:09 pm
I don't know about this doctor. But if you want someone to PM you, you would need to post under your user name, not anonymously. Maybe post an anonymous email address instead where they can reach out to you.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 7:54 pm
I used Dr Aston 30 years ago

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 17 2022, 10:21 pm
amother Bergamot wrote:
Dr Anthony Saprano in Deal. Very happy with the results.

Hi would you be able to tell me how you heard about him?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics