Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
How much do you pay for tuition? (BP, Chasidish preschool)
Previous  1  2

amother
Fern

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 1:46 pm
amother Phlox wrote:
You can send to satmar their tuition is bilig v bursht😂. The school I went to Bais Brocho took 450 a month 15 years ago. God know what they charge now. They don't take 3k and all that other stuff.

Um. I send to Satmar and posted upthread what I pay. Not so bilig. Keep the borscht.

In my informal survey - Pupa is actually cheapest.

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 4:36 pm
amother Mocha wrote:
My school explained they charge for 3k because then they can charge lower tuition across the board so even though you paying when you shouldn’t you are paying cheaper all the coming years and for the other kids.

They are taking you for a ride. The schools make approximately 18k per child that’s enrolled into a 3k/pre-k program. Many schools will add an extra half hour so they can charge you a little bit. It’s still a chutzpah to charge extra and they are going thru loopholes to make more money. Your tuition is going to go up once your kid hits elementary then again with each year.

amother
Blushpink

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 7:12 pm
I sent my daughter to munkatch 3 yrs ago, and was there for years and the tuition then was 3600 for the yr and maybe 250-350 for transportation total

And then I switched her out and the new tuition was doubled!

amother
Candycane

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 1:55 pm
Send to a school that doesn’t charge for 3k for nursery and kindergarten. Bais yaakov bp has chassidish Yiddish speaking nursery classes for boys and girls and charges a very minimal amount.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 3:04 pm
amother Candycane wrote:
Send to a school that doesn’t charge for 3k for nursery and kindergarten. Bais yaakov bp has chassidish Yiddish speaking nursery classes for boys and girls and charges a very minimal amount.

it's not an option for me. I have to send to this school even though I wouldn't choose it....

amother
Iris

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 3:48 pm
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics