Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Home scent

dazzle

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 12:08 pm
I want to get something to give my home a good smell. I've smelled some if the new "zent" diffusers and I find the smell too overwhelming. Anyone have a good suggestion for a scent diffuser that has a good smell but not too overpowering?

imorethanamother

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 12:47 pm
dazzle wrote:
I want to get something to give my home a good smell. I've smelled some if the new "zent" diffusers and I find the smell too overwhelming. Anyone have a good suggestion for a scent diffuser that has a good smell but not too overpowering?

Please just don’t. I hate this craze. I get so many headaches from all these smells. I can’t even stand people who wear too much perfume.

The best scent is nothing. Your home can smell like nothing.

dazzle

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 1:47 pm
I appreciate your response but it's not really what I was looking for.

anonymrs

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 1:52 pm
imorethanamother wrote:
Please just don’t. I hate this craze. I get so many headaches from all these smells. I can’t even stand people who wear too much perfume.

The best scent is nothing. Your home can smell like nothing.

Me too. We need a Spinoff

imorethanamother

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 5:29 pm
anonymrs wrote:
Me too. We need a Spinoff

I feel like instagrammers caused this idea in everyone’s head that your house needs to smell. They’re selling product! They get money for this.

Scent is so subjective. What some people love other people hate. Men and women also like different types of scents, that’s just science.

I mean if you must, bake some cookies or fry some onions. At least that’s universal. Maybe I could sell a Baked Cookie Fried Onion combination smell and make a million dollars.

throwaway

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 6:47 pm
I use essential oils in my house. Most products that you can buy off the shelves (even ones that say 100% pure essential oil) that are supposed to smell good are filled with harmful synthetics that are really bad for our bodies.

Pure essential oils are highly concentrated from plants and can have healing benefits in addition to just good smells. You can play around with different oils to figure out what you like. Right now I’m loving mixing cypress and spruce with grapefruit. Smile

bs6208

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 7:46 pm
I like 'Oasis' from flairescensations.com its really soft and delicious.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars