Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Evaluation in Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 9:24 am
I am looking to get my son an evaluation with Rabbi Benstein for some guidance on which program would be best fit for him. Does anyone know how I reach him? Does he have a secretary? Do I call his cellphone? Does anyone know what the process is?

Chayalle

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 9:26 am
Rabbi Benstein has an agency called Encore Support Services. You can google it. Hatzlacha!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 9:52 am
Chayalle wrote:
Rabbi Benstein has an agency called Encore Support Services. You can google it. Hatzlacha!

Thank you!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 11:47 am
Besides Rabbi Benstein, is there anyone else that is good and can evaluate my son and give me guidance? I was given the name Sara Baila Schechter from Ziva Kreiger foundation. Does anyone know anything about her ?

newishmom

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 12:31 pm
Sara Baila is great at guiding you in general what may be needed for your child, example speech, language, ot , different programs that are available Etc

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 12:41 pm
Just to make sure you know, you can get a free evaluation from the Board of Ed. Their reports are actually pretty good and they just provide some more information in terms of how your child is doing. I found it worthwhile. The downside is that it takes time.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 12:52 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
Just to make sure you know, you can get a free evaluation from the Board of Ed. Their reports are actually pretty good and they just provide some more information in terms of how your child is doing. I found it worthwhile. The downside is that it takes time.

Thank you! My son is actually in Linden now but he kind of ended up there unexpectedly and I am torn between keeping him there or putting him in a different specific program. I need guidance from someone who would be able to help keep figure out which program would be best for him.

amother
Anemone

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 12:56 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you! My son is actually in Linden now but he kind of ended up there unexpectedly and I am torn between keeping him there or putting him in a different specific program. I need guidance from someone who would be able to help keep figure out which program would be best for him.
So he’s young. Ziva Krieger program is supposed to be very good for that age group.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 1:14 pm
There's someone who worked in Linden, don't know if she's still there. Cant remember her name, she was one of the master teachers... maybe you can ask the staff who the master teachers are? Shaindy maybe? I don't know. But she did consults on the side and was pretty upfront. And I believe she's available to schedule a meeting with if you want to discuss your child. Im pretty sure you can do this regardless of whether its on your official PTA timeline or not.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 1:35 pm
Does anyone know how long Ziva Kriger takes to call back? And is there usually a long wait for an evaluation? I need to have an evaluation ASAP and I can't wait long

amother
Amaranthus

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 2:00 pm
The person in Linden is Shainy Schloss.
Rabbi Benstein:844 458 0196
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries