Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Manicure place near rag Shefa mall

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 05 2022, 6:57 pm
Hi
I’m in the area for the chayim and looking to book a manicure appointment before yt, or go to any walk in place. I’m not far from raw shefa mall. Does anyone know of a place, or have a contact of a place I can call?
Thanks!

Cookies n Cake

Post Wed, Oct 05 2022, 7:22 pm
There used to be a nail place next to Rav shefa (in the same building as ice story but on the Main level)
I don’t know their contact information and if they are still located there but if they are I would assume that they are booked at this point. Most people have booked for the chagim already.
maybe try a nail place on Yafo

amother
Aconite

Post Wed, Oct 05 2022, 7:30 pm
4 years ago when I lived there, there was a nail place across the street from rav shefa in peninat chemed mall. No idea if it still exists.
There was also another place (odelya) on petach tikva in the mall where imperiat hachessed/shankys is.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Oct 05 2022, 8:10 pm
There is or was a small salon under gani Geula driving up yirmiyahu near the shoe and pizza store
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions